New songs premiere DATES REVEALED!

2 minutes ago, Eltacubo said:

Itunes/ Apple are really letting all the info out prematurely without letting M announce it first

Surly they must have Ms approval.

Madonna to release 4 new songs off “Madame X” before the album drops

April 19, 2019 News

iTunes has updated some release dates and it looks like Madonna will be releasing a couple of new tracks off “Madame X” before the album drops!

3 May 2019 – I Rise (3:44)
10 May 2019 – Crave feat. Swae Lee (3:22)
17 May 2019 – Future feat. Quavo (3:54)
7 June 2019 – Dark Ballet (4:15)

Stay tuned for more info!

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2019/04/19/madonna-to-release-4-new-songs-off-madame-x-before-the-album-drops/?fbclid=IwAR0D7J0mlLw_zbI-34Ewvbsg2xB9GgvfgjZhFqMttgnTaP6fHVbgPHYcmJ0

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Surly they must have Ms approval.

Im not so sure- I think they just get the info for internal purposes and update their server.

Last week they let all the info about tracklisting and writing credits the day before M posted on her instagram. Im sure she wanted to have the info out first and its been exciting to get the info from her directly like when we got the trailer for Madame X or other surprise releases

This is of course not a big deal at all and it is billion miles away from all the leakage of RH....

QoP is keeping our famished ears and pussies well-fed.

This era's roll-out strategem is smart. 

'Guess "dark ballet" is a ballad. Hopefully in the vein of "x-static process."

2 minutes ago, toujours said:

QoP is keeping our famished ears and pussies well-fed.

This era's roll-out strategem is smart. 

'Guess "dark ballet" is a ballad. Hopefully in the vein of "x-static process."

Dark Ballet is Beautiful Game.

31 minutes ago, Andra said:

April 19, 2019 News

iTunes has updated some release dates and it looks like Madonna will be releasing a couple of new tracks off “Madame X” before the album drops!

3 May 2019 – I Rise (3:44)
10 May 2019 – Crave feat. Swae Lee (3:22)
17 May 2019 – Future feat. Quavo (3:54)
7 June 2019 – Dark Ballet (4:15)

Stay tuned for more info!

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2019/04/19/madonna-to-release-4-new-songs-off-madame-x-before-the-album-drops/?fbclid=IwAR0D7J0mlLw_zbI-34Ewvbsg2xB9GgvfgjZhFqMttgnTaP6fHVbgPHYcmJ0

I rather like this approach. It's give you more time to digest the new music .

Obviously she is pushing the album to be a hit rather than a specific song. Like many already mentioned this roll out is very common nowadays (see Ariana Grande latest album)

It won't make any of the songs a big hit on the billboard charts, but if she releases them with a video they might chart somewhere on the bottom of the chart and help further for the album to do great. 

Her last 4 songs that charted on Billboard 100 (GI2M, Celebration, GMAYL and BIM) where 2-3 weeks hits so nothing to loose with a weekly roll out between songs (singles?)

31 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Dark Ballet is Beautiful Game.

Merde! But I get it since we all heard BG in 2018.

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Then what's the disco one? We all thought it was Killers!  Then it's either Crave or Future...

I think releasing tracks for listening is different than releasing singles. My gut says the second single is none o these ones!

During Rebel Heart she also released Joan of Arc, Iconic and Heartbreak City right after the Grammy's.

9 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Then what's the disco one? We all thought it was Killers!  Then it's either Crave or Future...

I think it's I Rise. It is described in the press release as an anthem and the songs title fits with the theme of the video of people rising up for what they believe in with the queens.

41 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

My gut says the second single is none o these ones!

According to LindebergBoy in the Infinity forum, he's been told by his sources that "Killers Who Are Partying" will be the next proper single. He thinks it will be released right before or right after Eurovision, but he doesn't know for sure.

I Rise gets a 7" picture disc in the box set which makes me wonder if it's the second single.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Killers or I Rise

@Madonna to release 4 new songs off “#MadameX” before the album drops: 3 May 2019 – I Rise (3:44) 10 May 2019 – Crave feat. Swae Lee (3:22) 17 May 2019 – Future feat. Quavo (3:54) 7 June 2019 – Dark Ballet (4:15)

1 hour ago, Msig said:

According to LindebergBoy in the Infinity forum, he's been told by his sources that "Killers Who Are Partying" will be the next proper single. He thinks it will be released right before or right after Eurovision, but he doesn't know for sure.

Yeah, that's what I thought! 😉