Medellín remixes

Msig

Really weird that we're into second week of MEDELLIN and no official remixes yet, even an announcement. I RISE is about to be released on MAY 3, attention may shift. 

16 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

Really weird that we're into second week of MEDELLIN and no official remixes yet, even an announcement. I RISE is about to be released on MAY 3, attention may shift. 

Remixes always seem to be released weeks after the main single now, partly as remixes just aren't that big anymore and partly, I think, to make sure the focus is on the main track.

4 hours ago, eu4ria said:

Posted by @Mensch in another thread. It's pretty great.

OMG!!!! This is soooo good!!! I am going clubbing this weekend... I hope this is the version sent to the clubs in LA and San Fran... will report... This is the only complaint I heard about the video/song, it can't be played in clubs... Well, she solved the problem!!!!

1 hour ago, mtzlplk said:

Maybe she's releasing another single for the Eurovision soon and that single might get remixes...

On 4/26/2019 at 12:38 PM, alquemist said:

I also like this one:

Love this! A good house mix without that awful gay club sound. 

Sadly, I'm kind of expecting this to be better than any of the official remixes if we get any!

On 4/26/2019 at 8:04 AM, jonski43 said:

Wow. It was the same for RH. Only France seemed to have cd promos! £170! Have to be careful as that will be bootlegged soon, I imagine.

Interesting that it's France only! Is there a reason behind that?

PS I found the 4:12 radio edit that's apparently used by UK radios...It comes up on this site once you've entered 'Madonna' down in the search bar.

http://www.franchiserecordpool.com/welcome

It's a pretty sloppy edit though. They only chopped a few seconds off the verses, so the chorus still starts late around the 2:30 mark. Only thing that is cut is the "1, 2 cha cha cha" in the end as well as the very last pre-chorus ("Ven conmigo...")  - that cut sounds horribly amateur-ish! (at 3:27) I honestly think I could do a better job with my free Audacity software :sneaky:

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
On 4/26/2019 at 1:33 AM, eu4ria said:

Posted by @Mensch in another thread. It's pretty great.

All of the amateur remixes I've heard so far sound pretty bad, but I love this one.  

On 4/26/2019 at 5:13 AM, mtzlplk said:

I'm betting there is a strategic plan to releasing this in the coming weeks to keep the song momentum going.

I don't like the radio edit that's been posted. I don't even see how you could make a radio edit without sacrificing the momentum that builds throughout the track. The beat comes in and goes back out in just the right way on the album version.

In short, screw radio and their need for an edit.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:02 AM, Flip The Switch said:

This radio edit is quite good. Not sure if it’s the official:

This is the version played by Danish radios.

So there's going to be remixes as confirmed in the other thread when they continue to target the single for the Latin market, saying they think they can have a top five club record. Yay! 

I am so ready for all these official remixes we been hearing snippets of for weeks now... maybe early next week...  I Rise will have it's moment Saturday and Sunday... hope a portion of it gets plaid at the GLAAD awards...

36 minutes ago, Jackie said:

3 Offer Nissim mixes have now been sent out on promo - looking forward to a stream or d/l link!

How long do you think before we get them? Tonight? Tomorrow? This week?