Madame X: Album Discussion

2 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Well, let's see what happens. I just don't believe the tour will be so small. Really, only three cities in Europe?

I'm pretty sure she will do Germany at least right? If not Italy?

IDK if you heard Future, i enjoy all of the 4 tracks that has been realeased, i'ts been an amazing journey, 4 different songs 1produced by Mirwais, other by Starrah, other by Diplo and other by Mike Dean, so different but they're cohesive in a way. But I think that the true jewels are inside of the album and only us (the fans) and some GP will hear it. I'm really looking forward to hear it.

Does anyone know when about usually we get the reviews of the album from music publications that have been sent the album prior to its release? Isn’t it around a week before the album’s official release? I’m excited to read them. 

9 minutes ago, Disintegration said:

Does anyone know when about usually we get the reviews of the album from music publications that have been sent the album prior to its release? Isn’t it around a week before the album’s official release? I’m excited to read them. 

They can start about 2 weeks before. The guy who interviewed her for Vogue had clearly heard the album so maybe there's been a press listening party already? I elukdbe thought we'd have heard something though 

1 hour ago, alcermag said:

IDK if you heard Future, i enjoy all of the 4 tracks that has been realeased, i'ts been an amazing journey, 4 different songs 1produced by Mirwais, other by Starrah, other by Diplo and other by Mike Dean, so different but they're cohesive in a way. But I think that the true jewels are inside of the album and only us (the fans) and some GP will hear it. I'm really looking forward to hear it.

Agree! I love that we get songs pulsed out too vs listening al at once.  You can savor them in a special way. 

Edited by ibizaboi24
Incomplete

20 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

They can start about 2 weeks before. The guy who interviewed her for Vogue had clearly heard the album so maybe there's been a press listening party already? I elukdbe thought we'd have heard something though 

Oh yeah that’s true! And I remember Jodie Harsh (British drag queen) had somehow heard the album too. 

4 hours ago, metalissimo said:

I don't think there will be second leg with stadium or arena venues. 

With European shows which will be only 3 cities London, Paris, and Lisbon, General public (not Madonna fans), who don't live in those 3 cities, most likely are not willing to travel to those 3 cities just for attending the shows because they will have to pay for travel expense, hotel etc. 

I am wondering if Madame X tour will be lucrative in Europe. 

We still don't know what is she doing in December...

44 minutes ago, Cesky said:

Likely one or two of the remaining US cities will be in December

I think those dates will be filled in early October and early November. She never made 10-15 days off between dates.

1 minute ago, Mat.Guy said:

I think those dates will be filled in early October and early November. She never made 10-15 days off between dates.

It's possible, but I think one city will have to be after LA (probably Vegas or Miami)

2 minutes ago, Cesky said:

It's possible, but I think one city will have to be after LA (probably Vegas or Miami)

I don't think she will do many dates on these other cities. But maybe Miami gets to be in December and she goes right South after that! i'm just dreaming hehe

Any rumors on promotion/talk shows?  How close to the album release does she normally do talk shows (assuming this album won’t follow the non-traditional promotion of MDNA)?

I know it’s not really important but I wish they went the extra mile and stylized the album on iTunes the way Rebel Heart was. But this time nope, it’s all the normal iTunes colors. 

1 hour ago, imakicola said:

I know it’s not really important but I wish they went the extra mile and stylized the album on iTunes the way Rebel Heart was. But this time nope, it’s all the normal iTunes colors. 

What do you mean?

Like if you look at Maluma’s album on iTunes, the background is black and the tracklisting is in green. 

Rebel heart did that too where they had it all white and there was a banner at the top with the red sweater on top above the track listing 

32 minutes ago, imakicola said:

Like if you look at Maluma’s album on iTunes, the background is black and the tracklisting is in green. 

Rebel heart did that too where they had it all white and there was a banner at the top with the red sweater on top above the track listing 

I don’t see that under Maluma’s album but maybe it’s cause I’m on my phone. 

2 hours ago, imakicola said:

Ah, yes, the album page. I get what you're saying. Yeah, they haven't designed one for the Madame X album pages...but they did change over her artist page look to match the new era - now all in black, with the freedom fighter deluxe cover image at the top (previously it was a light purple color on the page with the Rebel Heart standard image).

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

A very solid album judging by the 4 tracks. They’re so unique and different from one another. The songs flow so well. 

Starting to form a picture now, as a complete work.

I love them all - she's clearly just let herself really experiment with different sounds. Even her voice is different on each track, even using a slight accent. She really is a genius.

I'm so pumped for this album.

I am really enjoying these features,  they are all a big step up from 4 minutes.  I respect her for going this route than doing something like Barbara or Lionel did, a bunch of celebrity duets.

11 minutes ago, rocknrolla said:

I am really enjoying these features,  they are all a big step up from 4 minutes.  I respect her for going this route than doing something like Barbara or Lionel did, a bunch of celebrity duets.

Blech! Those re-recordings of old hits, making them duets....or even worse covers of old standards....ugh...I hope Madonna NEVER goes that route. She's a million miles away from that right now so it seems completely unfathomable. That's just not her style at all. 

Every feature so far this era has been ace. More importantly, she sounds so fuckin fresh!! Very few can do this. 

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

I love them all - she's clearly just let herself really experiment with different sounds. Even her voice is different on each track, even using a slight accent. She really is a genius.

Yep I didn t get so hyped since the Erotica album ...so diverse

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

+1! 🤩