Madame X: Album Discussion

Does anybody know what is official site for tickets in Portugal , they don’t seem to have a Ticketmaster , or is it best to try via Madonna.com site for European shows

3 hours ago, MrBeirao said:

Oh I thought I was the only one! I was about to Ask!

Me too haha. Even sent some messages to a few people. Glad to hear I'm not the only one

Does anybody know anything about the three phisical deluxe format bonus tracks, Fuana, Back that up to the beat and Ciao Bella? Is there anything nice or interesting among them (like Beautiful Killer, Addicted or Borrowed Time for example ... at least for me) or just fillers to sell more phisical cds

Edited by Stefo

55 minutes ago, Stefo said:

Does anybody know anything about the three phisical deluxe format bonus tracks, Fuana, Back that up to the beat and Ciao Bella? Is there anything nice or interesting among them (like Beautiful Killer, Addicted or Borrowed Time for example ... at least for me) or just fillers to sell more phisical cds

Since the album is not released untill mid june, we know as much as you... in other words. Nothing! We all have to be patient!

2 hours ago, Stefo said:

How would we know that? Lol

You can listen to the demo of Back That Up on youtube if you want. Its probably reworked but maybe same lyrics.

4 hours ago, Stefo said:

Does anybody know anything about the three phisical deluxe format bonus tracks, Fuana, Back that up to the beat and Ciao Bella?

Ciao Bella may be a cover version of the recent European hit Bella Ciao. There are various versions out (choir, ballad, pop, techno, folk).
This is the most recent remixed version featured in the Spanish Netflix series Money Heist.

Can you believe it, a month from now we'll be at a fever pitch for this album release and then one day later we will have it!!!!! God I need this!

Someone in MadonnaTribe said that they’re sending out the confirmation emails for the tickets already. Anyone knows something about it? Sorry if it’s the wrong thread but I can’t find the Tour section anymore

7 hours ago, Disintegration said:

One month today :headbang:. I have good feelings about this album :madonna2:

When I get my album I’ll post a photo of it. Maybe there could be a thread for others to do the same?

1 hour ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

Are we ever getting back the Tour threads? 😞  This was my best source of information 

They said you need at least 50 posts to see it. So stop lurking and comment more. Easy as that... lol

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

They said you need at least 50 posts to see it. So stop lurking and comment more. Easy as that... lol

😢 me too. Been around for decades across many forums, but last years I’m very much a “lurker”. I work a lot! Haha. Not saying others don’t...

5 hours ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

I’m only allowed to a certain number of posts per day 😕 

2 hours ago, Logan said:

😢 me too. Been around for decades across many forums, but last years I’m very much a “lurker”. I work a lot! Haha. Not saying others don’t...

Just keep posting, and soon you will be able to see all forum sections. 😊 This 50 posts rule is just to stop trolling!

WE´RE JUST ONE MONTH AWAY TO HEAR THE ALBUM (i can't wait)

Which are the songs are you most excited to hear? I can't wait to hear Extreme Occident (the snippets of that song are awesome and i haven't heard the full song and i know it's my fav now), dark ballet, god control and killers who are partying

18 minutes ago, alcermag said:

WE´RE JUST ONE MONTH AWAY TO HEAR THE ALBUM (i can't wait)

Which are the songs are you most excited to hear? I can't wait to hear Extreme Occident (the snippets of that song are awesome and i haven't heard the full song and i know it's my fav now), dark ballet, god control and killers who are partying

God Control, Batuka and Faz Gostoso!