Madame X: Album Discussion

10 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

I actually love this. Such a powerful image. A woman owning her sexuality. Power and feminininity which are often not associated with eachother, yet should be.

If she really wasnt giving two fucks, I would have loved this as an album cover but I bet her record company wouldnt allow it. An homage to Like A Prayer but in a more controversial way. ❤️ It!

If this is to be her most political album yet, I really hope there's a hopeful, uniting anthem on it. Not just criticisms about the world around us. A song like Music would be perfect on this album. "Music makes the people come together"- that's as political a song as any.

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

If she really wasnt giving two fucks, I would have loved this as an album cover but I bet her record company wouldnt allow it. An homage to Like A Prayer but in a more controversial way. ❤️ It!

It's absolutely album cover material. Such a statement. But the general public would have a field day with their blah blah blah. It would be lost on so many people, but the fact it's apparently the back cover means the message still reaches folk.

3 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

If this is to be her most political album yet, I really hope there's a hopeful, uniting anthem on it. Not just criticisms about the world around us. A song like Music would be perfect on this album. "Music makes the people come together"- that's as political a song as any.

I Rise is that song.

11 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

The crotch pic prob was the album cover 😛

I like the fact that it could be interpreted as owning something, protecting, something, displaying something, hiding something.

From my pov "Dark Ballet" could be the 3rd single because the realease date of the song is on June 7, after a buzz single "future" (right?), and then on june 14th the day of the realease of the album, she drops DB video, could be a great mkt strategy, does anyone think the same? 

ICYMI: she thought about presenting dark ballet on eurovision according to the israeli press, so the possibilities of being 3rd single are on the table

5 minutes ago, alcermag said:

From my pov "Dark Ballet" could be the 3rd single because the realease date of the song is on June 7, after a buzz single "future" (right?), and then on june 14th the day of the realease of the album, she drops DB video, could be a great mkt strategy, does anyone think the same? 

ICYMI: she thought about presenting dark ballet on eurovision according to the israeli press, so the possibilities of being 3rd single are on the table

oh gosh, I really hope she sticks with the dark ballet song on Eurovision.. I know there's rumours about future (well, strong rumours) but I really want something magical.

I just listened to Easy Ride and I remembered the Extreme Occident teasers. The two songs seem related in some way, both by the structure (or guessed structure in the case of Extreme Occident), first a slower part with acoustic guitar in Easy Ride and with piano in Extreme Occident; then a more mid-tempo chorus; and so for that chorus with in some way similar lyrics ("I go round and round just like a circle" and "Life is a circle"). I hope Extreme Occident is as good as Easy Ride because I need a song like that in Madame X.

22 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I just listened to Easy Ride and I remembered the Extreme Occident teasers. The two songs seem related in some way, both by the structure (or guessed structure in the case of Extreme Occident), first a slower part with acoustic guitar in Easy Ride and with piano in Extreme Occident; then a more mid-tempo chorus; and so for that chorus with in some way similar lyrics ("I go round and round just like a circle" and "Life is a circle"). I hope Extreme Occident is as good as Easy Ride because I need a song like that in Madame X.

1 hour ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I guess this is the song Mirwais was hinting about with the Sinatra MyWay "quote"

32 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Look at the ring

Photo de Stefan Curtis.

She’s always been madame X😲

Guys, completely random thing... 

If you see the sponsored Madame X album post on Facebook with the links to buy it (it appears in mine every now and then, and I'm UK based), please write a positive post or share your excitement about the album. As these are sponsored posts, there's lots of non-Madonna fans and downright haters commenting.

There's a lot of old gays specially - mostly Mariah and Kylie fans - posting really ageist stuff about M! If we post positive stuff and like the positive comments, that will help with building up the hype for the album in the comments section.

11 minutes ago, headonfire said:

You created an account and your first post was to say that Future leaked?

I just searched and couldn't find it anywhere, so it's most likely bs!

Yeah it’s fake news..

do you all think that Dark Ballet, I Rise and Future being released before Madame X drops, will hurt the album sales ?

I think they are too many songs released before June 14 

They should've released Medellin and Crave only before the album release.

Edited by metalissimo