Madame X: Album Discussion

8 hours ago, YannBouch said:

We should never trust someone who listen to What you waiting for from Gwen in 2019

Still a great song — I love it! But I enjoy Gwen, so that’s probably not a shock.

But right now for me it’s only Madame X on repeat!

Listening to crave, and I rise, and the clip from the album teaser with "the thing that hurt the most was that I wasn't lost" 

She seems in a great place. RH was almost there but this time in interviews and everything she finally seems happy. I hope so 

4 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Listening to crave, and I rise, and the clip from the album teaser with "the thing that hurt the most was that I wasn't lost" 

She seems in a great place. RH was almost there but this time in interviews and everything she finally seems happy. I hope so 

That's what I'm liking the best. She is looking so happy, relaxed and proud of her work!!

4 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

I think she has accepted her age and being "irrelevant"

This comment is irrelevant.

5 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

This comment is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Alvarø said:

His whole existence is irrelevant.

"Medellín" is a far bigger hit on YouTube than any Mariah Carey's video from her latest album. Even the Billboard performance one week ago is still gaining like 16k views per hour, it does not just simply die out instead it helps to maintain the public interest in Mo's new album. Let's see what Mariah achieves when she turns 60 years old...provided that she still can stand up straight for being able to distance herself from the bottles of wine. :newspaper: Am I right @XXL

5 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

But she has not accepted her weight. That's why she went under surgery according to media.

44 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

So judging by the Vogue interview can we assume the video with the drag queens is God Control? (Lyrics 'this is your wake up call')

What did she say about it ?

10 minutes ago, bb8977 said:

What did she say about it ?

'We lost gun control, this is your wake up call' were the lyrics quoted by Vogue saying it's about gun violence in USA.

4 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

'We lost gun control, this is your wake up call' were the lyrics quoted by Vogue saying it's about gun violence in USA.

And how does that relate to the Drag queen video ?

7 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

"Medellín" is a far bigger hit on YouTube than any Mariah Carey's video from her latest album. Even the Billboard performance one week ago is still gaining like 16k views per hour, it does not just simply die out instead it helps to maintain the public interest in Mo's new album. Let's see what Mariah achieves when she turns 60 years old...provided that she still can stand up straight for being able to distance herself from the bottles of wine. :newspaper: Am I right @XXL

Absolutely right  :thumbsup:

Mariah stopped having success in her mid 30s. Or I should say 30 considering 2001. If we count all of Madonna's achievements critically and commercially 35 to 60 we'd need at least 30 pages to list them all. And she did it without marrying a mogul aged 20

20 minutes ago, bb8977 said:

Someone shared a photo from the shoot with the theatre saying 'we need to wake up,' so I'm trying to correlate that tongue lyrics quoted 

20 minutes ago, bb8977 said:

During filming, "We Need To Wake Up!" was on the marquee outside the LA Globe Theatre where video was filmed in

D0p56fvW0AE05im.jpg

14 minutes ago, XXL said:

Absolutely right  :thumbsup:

Mariah stopped having success in her mid 30s. Or I should say 30 considering 2001. If we count all of Madonna's achievements critically and commercially 35 to 60 we'd need at least 30 pages to list them all. And she did it without marrying a mogul aged 20

Exactly lol

Tommy  Mottola is dissing whoriah nowadays and thinking  their  marriage was  not  appropriate. Finally  he  is  seeing  the  truth and dares  to talk  about  it 

Talk  about  a teen at 19 meeting a married man who  own the  biggest  record  company.

And then break  his  family and marriage.

Right  away  u capture him and marry and  become the  mrs. Record company madame.

And use him  as  your  tool of manipulating marketing and  overstating chart strategy support.

And bargain the  manufactured garbage  music on cheap sale for  the  first  time  music  history to  manipulate and overdo your  chart results.

And after using  him,  u  get  divorced and suddenly become  an  innocent victim of a pathetic marriage and old  record owner husband. And  plays a victim game like a butterfly with  broken wings in desperation.

What  a  pathetic whore in  music history..

Edited by veroelectronica

24 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

During filming, "We Need To Wake Up!" was on the marquee outside the LA Globe Theatre where video was filmed in

D0p56fvW0AE05im.jpg

Quavo was on the set (from the info we seen in Instagram), so the video that was shot here in LA was for Future, the song to be released next week May 17th.  I would say Future song comes out first, next day the Eurovision performance, and then later the following week after the YouTube video for Future performance at Eurovision comes down in daily views we will get the actual LA video.

I was so happy to get the heads up of the filming and have the chance with my buddy to go in front of the theater... and stare at the building and see the sign (which got change the next day). I know, it sounds boring, but knowing she was in there filming made my weekend!!!!

Wait.. if quavo was on the set.. does that mean that “future” is the political song? (Or also a political song?) the one that’s anti guns?

that would be interesting.. and perhaps she Convinced eurosong 

2 hours ago, CalinB said:

Quavo was on the set (from the info we seen in Instagram), so the video that was shot here in LA was for Future, the song to be released next week May 17th.  I would say Future song comes out first, next day the Eurovision performance, and then later the following week after the YouTube video for Future performance at Eurovision comes down in daily views we will get the actual LA video.

I was so happy to get the heads up of the filming and have the chance with my buddy to go in front of the theater... and stare at the building and see the sign (which got change the next day). I know, it sounds boring, but knowing she was in there filming made my weekend!!!!

So it looks like 3 official singles with videos will be released before the album launch and within the space of 8 weeks!? What is this new strategy I want an depth music analysis on just her marketing plan for this era which includes an business/career plan explanation for the theatre tour ———————- IN MY DREAMS🤣 but it would be a fascinating read!

an ATRL insider said

My favs from the album include: 

- Future's production reminds me of how they use the horn in (Ariana's) Bloodline. The song is a summery reggae bop. Madonna and Quavo actually sound great and own the song. 

- God Control starts out angelically with a gospel choir and smoothly turns into a disco upbeat fever, after a few gunshots lol. (I Don't Search I Find is the other disco-inspired track left in the album).

- Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta) is quite interesting with Madonna singing in Portuguese. To me, this song is perfect to be the 1st single, not Medellín, it still has that Portugal vibe but super catchy and danceable. 

My last post about Madame X, and you all know why. 

So Excited

18 minutes ago, fandonna said:

an ATRL insider said

My favs from the album include: 

- Future's production reminds me of how they use the horn in (Ariana's) Bloodline. The song is a summery reggae bop. Madonna and Quavo actually sound great and own the song. 

- God Control starts out angelically with a gospel choir and smoothly turns into a disco upbeat fever, after a few gunshots lol. (I Don't Search I Find is the other disco-inspired track left in the album).

- Faz Gostoso (feat. Anitta) is quite interesting with Madonna singing in Portuguese. To me, this song is perfect to be the 1st single, not Medellín, it still has that Portugal vibe but super catchy and danceable. 

My last post about Madame X, and you all know why. 

So Excited

Interesting!