Madame X: Album Discussion

sorry if it's not related but have you guys heard this rumour of a second album to come June 20?? Illogical Music a french store dedicated to Madonna just dropped that... What do you think?

Basicaly it says that another album is ready, that the theaters shows will be the only tour she will do with Madame X (there are rumors that Madame X Tour will be followed by an "arenas tour"), that all the pre-shows have been canceled (don't know what they are refering to) and all interviews and promo will be done in London...

60334118_351794372208892_8074249310562156544_n.jpg

1 hour ago, veroelectronica said:

Fuck.

Not  this  again.

Read the whole thread first before you post something out of rage: 

1 hour ago, LSD said:

Fake. Compare the overall progress bar to the individual ones. 

:newspaper:

What if the singles of the album are the ones that are named on the VIP packages?

Its Medellin, Come Alive, Future, Dark ballet and Crave isn’t? 

So Come Alive could be the disco song after all.

Why is everyone so obsessed with this supposed disco song? Everytime we get a new piece of info that one of the songs isn't the disco one we all start speculating that some other song on the tracklist is the disco anthem that's super political and she's wearing something fabulous in the video while surrounded by drag queens throwing bricks at Stonewall 😭

1 hour ago, le smoking said:

Why is everyone so obsessed with this supposed disco song?  

I know. Disco is the last thing I want from Madonna at this point. 

7 hours ago, fandonna said:

05D4ECAD-47A0-41CB-8EF6-E4185EE5173A.jpeg

someone posted on ATRL

looks like he has the album

NO.....

Looks fake, but clearly there are people who are trying to sabotage the album’s rollout. :angry: 

6 hours ago, Sylphide said:

sorry if it's not related but have you guys heard this rumour of a second album to come June 20?? Illogical Music a french store dedicated to Madonna just dropped that... What do you think?

Basicaly it says that another album is ready, that the theaters shows will be the only tour she will do with Madame X (there are rumors that Madame X Tour will be followed by an "arenas tour"), that all the pre-shows have been canceled (don't know what they are refering to) and all interviews and promo will be done in London...

60334118_351794372208892_8074249310562156544_n.jpg

what? also i think you mean june 2020 and not 20th june, like a week after madame x

I think I've decided Madame X with the brunette bob is my favorite. Can't get enough of that look! Hope it returns at some point during the era!!

16 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

OMG she looks so much like my favorite aunt who passed away a few years ago... this is insane

Wow... Madonna looks so beautiful in this video. She has such a beautiful smile and beautiful teeth, I wish she realized how those grills don’t do her any favor and how unnecessary they are. I think this is one of her beauty peaks. She looks stunningly gorgeous. Wow.

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Omg I wish she released the visual album singing all the songs alone in the room with this look! I would die!!! 😍😍

Btw, what "Back that up to the beat" means? I know the meaning of back up lol but I'm not sure I get the phrase right

11 hours ago, fandonna said:

05D4ECAD-47A0-41CB-8EF6-E4185EE5173A.jpeg

someone posted on ATRL

looks like he has the album

NO.....

We should never trust someone who listen to What you waiting for from Gwen in 2019

I genuinely don't think it has leaked lol 

No links anywhere and all I see are the brazilian groups making a fuss spreading fake news as usual. 

3 minutes ago, nobelson said:

I genuinely don't think it has leaked lol 

No links anywhere and all I see are the brazilian groups making a fuss spreading fake news as usual. 

I hate those Brasilian sites!!  They Twitt almost every hour that the album has leak  😡

Hopefully the Crave leak will force them to tighten security even more

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
10 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

Looks fake, but clearly there are people who are trying to sabotage the album’s rollout. :angry: 

Exactly! 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 hours ago, rekha said:

Hopefully the Crave leak will force them to tighten security even more

I have a feeling it "leaked" due to it being sent to radio.