Madame X: Album Discussion

2 hours ago, peter said:

Maybe check the GLAAD thread in the General Discussion section? I know I saw it somewhere already. It is posted to YouTube by the Today Show (NBC). There’s so much going on! Tough to keep up!!

Oh I saw it, thanks

8 hours ago, alcermag said:

I've read in Twitter that she didn't go to the met gala because she was shooting a video today, does anyone know something? 

Probably another MDNA Skin ad

12 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i wonder if the tour VIP's are the single release order!

I was thinking it could be something like that too, especially for Come Alive since it really hasn't been mentioned anywhere else and isn't one of the songs getting an itunes release prior to the album. 

7 minutes ago, Cesky said:

I was thinking it could be something like that too, especially for Come Alive since it really hasn't been mentioned anywhere else and isn't one of the songs getting an itunes release prior to the album. 

With that in mind, I’m beginning to think Come Alive is the disco track with the LA Drag Queens video!!! 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

With that in mind, I’m beginning to think Come Alive is the disco track with the LA Drag Queens video!!! 

Does sound a bit like Wake Up I guess 

1 minute ago, stevo208 said:

Does sound a bit like Wake Up I guess 

Exactly what I’m thinking. I’m purely speculating. I have no idea about what song goes with what was shot. That sounds the most likely though! 

Now, it makes me think a Dark Ballet could be the last experimental single, with the video being what was shot in Lisbon...

didn't Madonna said that dark ballet is research song about jean of arc!?

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Exactly what I’m thinking. I’m purely speculating. I have no idea about what song goes with what was shot. That sounds the most likely though! 

Now, it makes me think a Dark Ballet could be the last experimental single, with the video being what was shot in Lisbon...

Seems to be a decent theory! Come Alive and the phrase Wake Up could be well be incorporated into an upbeat call to action. Could fit with the drag queens and some of the rumors about a political statement.

Dark Ballet strikes me as a somewhat experimental fan/critics favorite for sure.

16 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Cannot make this Spotify video work in Germany..... 🤔 Any tips?

I’m hoping someone can upload it to her official page

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m hoping someone can upload it to her official page

They will upload it to YouTube in a couple of weeks. Every artist first release that "Spotify exclusive content" and after some weeks it ends on YouTube.

1 minute ago, Jairo said:

They will upload it to YouTube in a couple of weeks. Every artist first release that "Spotify exclusive content" and after some weeks it ends on YouTube.

Yikes! I love the video though, it’s a cute concept

20 hours ago, Shaun said:

Both of those albums deserved praise.

Exactly.....  xoxox

I am starting to feel like Madame X will be a very nostalgic almost sad album but in a very beautiful, humanist and fighter / surviver kind of a way. Medellin being about dreaming of being a teenager again, the theme of resilience of Rise and now the nostalgia and longing of Crave.

It makes sense in a way, just having been in Portugal these are themes and feel I got specially from Fado music. It's also very honest and personal. 

Just now, Eltacubo said:

I am starting to feel like Madame X will be a very nostalgic almost sad album but in a very beautiful, humanist and fighter / surviver kind of a way. Medellin being about dreaming of being a teenager again, the theme of resilience of Rise and now the nostalgia and longing of Crave.

It makes sense in a way, just having been in Portugal these are themes and feel I got specially from Fado music. It's also very honest and personal. 

Agree

1 minute ago, Eltacubo said:

Will make is want to dance but in a different way.

6 hours ago, Mensch said:

I love this!!! 

Me too! Twerk bitch twerk! 

Also crave is so cool. Stoned sex should be had to this song.