Madame X: Album Discussion

3 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

I'm dying!!! This album is a masterpiece!!! I feel it!!!

I feel it aswell. It all seems/sounds rich, layered and mature piece of art.  I CANNOT wait to hear this album.  I feel her soul is poured into it. It will find an audience whether immediate or years from now don’t worry.  

I love Medellin with every listen i feel like i took the trip to europe with her when i’m listening to it.  Escapsm. ❤️

The fact that she doesn’t succumb to doing the samething just to sell and make money is reason alone to bow down to this woman and respect her.  She could do her endless hits over and over again in Vegas perhaps and make hundreds of millions of dollars like the other sheep including Celine Dion.  Their will never be another female artist like her EVER.   

She gives us something different every single  time. 

3 hours ago, Mr Ciccone said:

What would this world be without her? So lucky to be witnessing yet another era. She's going all out! :wow: 

1 minute ago, SheldonCooper said:

I feel it aswell. It all seems/sounds rich, layered and mature piece of art.  I CANNOT wait to hear this album.  I feel her soul is poured into it. It will find an audience whether immediate or years from now don’t worry.  

I love Medellin with every listen i feel like i took the trip to europe with her whn i’m listening to it.  Escapsm. ❤️

The fact that she doesn’t succumb to doing the samething just to sell and make money is reason alone to bow down to this woman and respect her.  She could do her endless hits over and over again in Vegas perhaps and make hundreds of millions of dollars like the other sheep including Celibe Dion.  Their will never be another female artist like her EVER.   

She gives us something different every single  time. 

💛 Beautifully written. 

We need more inspiring posts like this ^^. Not like, you know, crying like a whiny bitchcunt over how "There are only 10 solo songs, too many featurings" or "I hope she is just joking with this track listing". Did you learn something, @yououghttavogue

2 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

Do we know what 3 tracks are on the Deluxe Box set? 

Back that up to the beat and....? 

Fuana and Ciao Bella according to Wikipedia

1 minute ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

What about Nakahne and Dino D'Santiago? What happen?

Don't forget about Mykki Blanco! Mykki commented on one of her Insta posts... maybe he's going to be on remix release

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Dino D'Santiago

He is acredited on the production of Batuka! And i think he is on some back vocals (i think the same for Nakhane). I was expecting Dino to produce more songs.

Edited by alcermag

4 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

What would this world be without her? So lucky to be witnessing yet another era. She's going all out! :wow: 

I love it when she talks/sings about her life. 

21 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I believe when the album is out a lot of questions will be answered (or not). 

*cue RH album credits* 

23 minutes ago, alcermag said:

He is acredited on the production of Batuka! And i think he is on some back vocals (i think the same for Nakhane). I was expecting Dino to produce more songs.

That's new to me! Would you be so kind to share your source? As far as I know, only the writers of the songs have been revealed so far?

9 minutes ago, alcermag said:

The day the tracklist came out Dino uploaded a IG story saying he worked in that song.

I see. Thanks! So he is on the album after all, good to know :thumbsup: Though I agree, with the amounts of IG posts where M tagged / mentioned Dino, I would have expected they worked on more songs. 

From the Lisbon " cabaret singer " footage and the previews / voice over of "Medellin" video it sounds like the project is gonna be semi autobiographical , totally blurring the lines between reality and fiction ....creamy smooth avant garde pop icon goddess :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

How many looks do we see in the album trailer, and do we think they are all parts of music videos?  It seems that two of the looks will appear in the video for Medellín.

On 4/21/2019 at 6:21 AM, Shane said:

I know most of you want the outright dance songs, but all I ask is that Madame X please contain at least two ballads. Three would be great, but I would be happy with two.

I can’t wait for this project.

I think only a third of the album will be uptempo dance songs.

A third will be mid tempo romantic songs and the last third will be ballads.

I think this album will be more like Bedtime Stories and American Life than Confessions on a Dancefloor.

I think it will be a dark and romantic/mysterious album and Medellin is the most commercial song hence the first single.

19 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I think only a third of the album will be uptempo dance songs.

A third will be mid tempo romantic songs and the last third will be ballads.

I think this album will be more like Bedtime Stories and American Life than Confessions on a Dancefloor.

I think it will be a dark and romantic/mysterious album and Medellin is the most commercial song hence the first single.

I think u are correct and im ready for it