Madame X: Album Discussion

1 hour ago, Shane said:

I love that we know absolutely nothing about any of the songs other than the vague comments in the press release!

Based on titles and writing credits I am super excited for Dark Ballet, God Control, Come Alive, I Don’t Search I Find, and I Rise.

I love that almost all of the songs have very few writers, as I find the writing camps kind of ridiculous.

The writing camp was a fun experiment but was kind of a mess. I'm not surprised she didn't want to do it again. Wasn't it revealed that the writing camp was Interscope's idea?

19 hours ago, alcermag said:

So we already heard something about the next songs:

• Faz Gostoso: (I don´t think that it's a cover, it´s like a re-worked (because M version is longer than Blayas) version. Actually I don't want a cover of a song, media will be focused on that.
  • Back that up to the beat: We know that the song came from the recording sessions of Rebel Heart, but I'm still waiting to know how she changed it.
  • Killers (?): Madonna posted a snippet on instagram of a disco song time ago, maybe it's this one.
  • IG snippet song: The one that have latin vibes, in my opinion it's Future ft Quavo.
  • Extreme Occident: The first song on the trialer seems to be this one (because Shazam says that)
  • Dark Ballet (?): Also shazam says that beautiful game is this one.

So we know a lot but at the same time we don't know anything. I'm too curious to hear all the Madame X album. Let me know what do you think!

So what's back that up to the beat called as I can't see it in the track listing.

I love the original track though.

8 hours ago, elijah said:

Eternal Rome

You'll remain bewitched. 🙂 

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

So what's back that up to the beat called as I can't see it in the track listing.

I love the original track though.

Back That Up to the Beat is said to be part of the Deluxe Box Set with 18 tracks

19 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

Nice to see it's being reused for this album. We can finally obtain it legally in HQ.

BACK It Up To the Beat could be radically reworked or a completely different song.  Look at It's So Cool for Example.  Are we believing that this is the song that mentions Krug Rose?  

Guest ditaluver
6 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

I'm dying!!! This album is a masterpiece!!! I feel it!!!

Me too!!! 

I think it's going to be amazing and I cannot wait!!! 

3 hours ago, elijah said:

It’s my third time. I AM bewitched.

lol Rome put a spell on you 😉

2 hours ago, sul8323 said:

BACK It Up To the Beat could be radically reworked or a completely different song.  Look at It's So Cool for Example.  Are we believing that this is the song that mentions Krug Rose?  

what if it's an acoustic ballad? 😂

Now that's the kind of sound I'm here for! Mirwais electronica infused with Portuguese guitar sounds. Perfect! Can't wait to hear that song in full.

But does anyone else think it's sort of odd she's been teasing this song (Extreme Occident) so much yet it's only part of the Deluxe version of the album?