Madame X: Album Discussion

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

I RISE sounds like it fits with the theme that leaked from the video, all people coming together the queens.

Plus it's 2 weeks before the Eurovision, I think they'll be a similar pattern to it as we have with Medlin, drop the song week later big reveal of video and then the epic performance.

think we will get 2 big videos classically promoted singles in Medlin and I RISE, and the other feature songs will be buzzes online to build momentoum for Madame X. 

Whats medlin

2 minutes ago, flexy said:

Maya Angelou.

Oh yes, the poem. Thanks 🙂

1 hour ago, Eltacubo said:

Since she was filming for 3 months there is still the potential of a visual album.

Seeing how she is releasing various singles in advance can you imagine if they are like little “episodes” of the Madame X narrative out of order, then eventually she releases the whole “album movie” from start to finish which then all makes since i a linear way. Kind of like how the Death of Gianni Versace was told in a non linear way.

Also does anyone know why Maluma was in Morocco for like 5 days saying he was working and that it was an amazing experience but all his social media just showed him lounging in his hotel. Have there been M sightings the last few days at all since last seen in London?

I love this idea!☺

Just now, loowee said:

I still believe Killers Who Are Partying is the second single/disco smash which will be performed on Eurovision. 

I think it's I Rise as it's described as an anthem in the press release and the title fits with the theme of everyone rising up for freedom with the queens in the theratre....? Perhaps? 

FIRST of all remember released song did NOT mean single! Joan of Arc and Iconic were also not singles but they were released before the album!

Also, at the Oscar’s party I imagined Madonna having the weight she gained and the stuff from how she was dressed and walking around...and all this album comes out and her body is in TIP TOP SHAPE. Like WOW...her body looks AMAZING and she has been hiding it from us under loose and flowy clothing for MONTHS~!

I’m so curious to see who produced each track. I’m really hoping mirwais still had a hand in at least some of the tracks written with starrah. And I really hope he was involved in faz gostoso to transform it into something decent and save it from Shitnitta...

3 hours ago, Confessit said:

I think it's I Rise as it's described as an anthem in the press release and the title fits with the theme of everyone rising up for freedom with the queens in the theratre....? Perhaps? 

Well let's see! I don't think they're gonna drop another official single this soon! 

Didn’t the participants in the theatre video write “drip” after finishing the shoot? Wonder what that was? Lyric from the song probably?

I still think Killers is the next single. It's been rumored and said that was what her and the drag queens filmed at the theater. 

The songs being released aren't singles but more promo for the record. Similar to how Britney did on Glory by releasing "Do You Wanna Come Over" and "Clumsy" before release.

Btw if you like fashion you should follow this account that tells you what Madonna is wearing. Even Madonna’s stylist Arianne Phillips followed the account cuz they get everything right 

the fashion this era is so on point. So high budget 

https://instagram.com/madonnaoutfits?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1szlscdobbon2

Guest Future feat Quavo

The instrumental on Arianne Philips' IG story is great

It was fake I'm

34 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Those are the rehearsals for her upcoming Billboard music awards performance

I have a feeling the rehearsals are for much more than just that performance.

Is this true?

iTunes has updated some release dates and it looks like Madonna will be releasing a couple of new tracks off “Madame X” before the album drops!

3 May 2019 – I Rise (3:44)
10 May 2019 – Crave feat. Swae Lee (3:22)
17 May 2019 – Future feat. Quavo (3:54)
7 June 2019 – Dark Ballet (4:15)

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, dylanciccone_ said:

I still think Killers is the next single. It's been rumored and said that was what her and the drag queens filmed at the theater. 

The songs being released aren't singles but more promo for the record. Similar to how Britney did on Glory by releasing "Do You Wanna Come Over" and "Clumsy" before release.

Artists releasing multiple songs isn't really a new things. It's been going on for a few years now.  P!nk has currently released two other songs since her lead single release was released at the end of March.  I've seen many other artists do the same.  They would release a handful of songs before the album drops and then the album.  Many get lyrics videos. 

I do think Madonna does have a bit more planned then just releasing lyrics videos with any other follow up releases.  It's just a shame we live at a time that the lead single for many artists aren't sticking around for a few months before they decide to release a follow up single. 

9 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I have a feeling the rehearsals are for much more than just that performance.

I agree, I guess by default it must be for the tour as well as we know that usually her TV performances are transgressed into the tour.

6 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

The hung up performances were pretty much the tour version so it make sense 

Absolutely, and the same goes for the Living for love performance at the Grammys. And if we go way back, the Express yourself performance at the 1989 MTV awards, and the Bye bye baby performance at the MTW awards in 1993.