Madame X: Album Discussion

3 hours ago, alquemist said:

I‘ve been waiting for this thread to be resurrected! Do you think the song “I Rise“ might be inspired by the Maya Angelou poem?

E97733F6-9F2B-4130-A888-B19C4427D260.jpeg

5BEF719C-617E-4458-886D-A6FD45568ED4.jpeg

Never seen this pic but it's funny. 

Madonna 'mmmmm, you smell so old and wise and deep.'

Maya 'bitch are you sniffing me?'

I think it’s interesting that she didn’t just add all extra songs for the deluxe album to the end of the regular standard edition (as she did for many albums before) but she actually reworked the tracklist to (probably) make it sound more cohesive. Best example here is Extreme Occident. It’s somewhere within the album tracklist for the deluxe album but completely absent from the standard edition. I believe the last time this happened was for Erotica (Did You Do It), right?

I just had a thought.. that maybe she was doing a sneak attack by starting mellow with Medellín....to shock everybody with a killer dance hit....right after 🔥

1 minute ago, MLVC82 said:

I just had a thought.. that maybe she was doing a sneak attack by starting mellow with Medellín....to shock everybody with a killer dance hit....right after 🔥

That's exactly what I think will happen as well.

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Ohhhh where is this from? 

'Another collaboration as a 2nd single ???

madonnatribe tweeted that appears on itunes. I didn't find it though

oh gosh.. it’s the fake clip from the horrible aldo diaz again. but i hope it’s real because it sounds huge

he refuses to say if its real or not because he knows it gets him attention. he’s awful.

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

oh gosh.. it’s the fake clip from the horrible aldo diaz again. but i hope it’s real because it sounds huge

he refuses to say if its real or not because he knows it gets him attention. he’s awful.

Is't fake?  Oh gosh 😦

7 hours ago, alquemist said:

I‘ve been waiting for this thread to be resurrected! Do you think the song “I Rise“ might be inspired by the Maya Angelou poem?

E97733F6-9F2B-4130-A888-B19C4427D260.jpeg

5BEF719C-617E-4458-886D-A6FD45568ED4.jpeg

would be nice... I really love that poem... it was inspiration for so many people - like Lewis Hamilton.

2 minutes ago, robster said:

2nd Single: "Crave" - May 10th

3rd released track: "Future" - May 18th

So exciting.

I wonder if she has plans to launch theses videos with something special as well like she is with Medlin next week on MTV.

5 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I was thinking... What if Bitch I’m Loca is the second part of the cha cha teacher’s story? They get married in Medellin and then things don’t turn out like the way she ‘d imagined? That would explain Maluma’s involvement in the track

Yes I agree..... judging by the tone of the pics it's looks like a shotgun wedding .....maybe they will elope at the end?😉

12 minutes ago, robster said:

I cannot keep up with this crazy schedule but I'm loving it!☺

32 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

Is't fake?  Oh gosh 😦

I’m not going to be listening to supposed leaks. I’m waiting for offical releases. I want my mind completely clear.

51 minutes ago, robster said:

What about Killers? And quavo? Is it a good idea?

56 minutes ago, robster said:

Features on all the singles??

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Not on I Rise, which is the anthem song that's just her and that's out may 2nd. Rumoured.

Robster said 2nd single may 10th: crave, so I rise is not even rumored as a single

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

Robster said 2nd single may 10th: crave, so I rise is not even rumored as a single

It's being released as part of the iTunes plan on may 2nd.

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It's being released as part of the iTunes plan on may 2nd.

So is crave the third single? Why did robster say crave as the 2nd? Could it be that the may 2nd one is just a buzz track without a video?

update from MTribe, this info can be found on iTunes apparently:

According to , several songs off Madonna's upcoming album will be released in the coming weeks:

* I Rise (May 3),

* Crave feat. Swae Lee (May 10),

* Future feat. Quavo (May 17)

* Dark Ballet (June 7)

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

So is crave the third single? Why did robster say crave as the 2nd? Could it be that the may 2nd one is just a buzz track without a video?

I'm unsure about singles. I mean there all singles in a manner of speaking on iTunes but it depends if they all get a video and such. But she spent 3 months shooting tons of visuals so they all might.

I do think they'll be a solo song before the album drops with a video. I don't think the video with the queens she shot was with anybody else? 

'I think that song is rise. The song is described as an anthem in the press release.

2 minutes ago, robster said:

update from MTribe, this info can be found on iTunes apparently:

According to , several songs off Madonna's upcoming album will be released in the coming weeks:

* I Rise (May 3),

* Crave feat. Swae Lee (May 10),

* Future feat. Quavo (May 17)

* Dark Ballet (June 7)

I rise the song with the queens ??