Madame X: Album Discussion

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Too early to even comment on the whole album, but I will admit this new era reminds of big roll outs in some of her iconic eras.  I think Medellin is more of a public consumption type of song, nothing to serious at first, but enough to grab our attention.  I think the rest of the album is going to really "wow" us. 

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

Too early to even comment on the whole album, but I will admit this new era reminds of big roll outs in some of her iconic eras.  I think Medellin is more of a public consumption type of song, nothing to serious at first, but enough to grab our attention.  I think the rest of the album is going to really "wow" us. 

I'm wowed by Medellin but I get what you're saying. Just based on it and the EO snippet, it's pretty clear to me we're in for some real sonic treats this go 'round. Mirwais still sounds like Mirwais.....but he's evolved. Truly feel like some fans that have jumped off the wagon at some point will be coming back.

I don't know if Madonna said it in print or on film but she made reference to Mirwais being a tough collaborator because he was always encouraging her to be political in the music.

1 minute ago, FeTuoni said:

Omg, I don’t have Instagram.

It’s music from her album! It sounds incredible.  

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

When I Shazam it, it comes up as this song but the mix is different

Aldo Diaz posted it so I doubt it's a song from the album.

oh glad you found it. when i tried to shazam, it didn't come up. it's fake. i think arianne was just sharing the fan art, not the claiming the song was from the album.

Omg it’s fake? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂

Which other acts will release albums on June 14? Not Taylor Swift or Rihanna right? Im really hoping Madame X will debut at no 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart and become her 9th no 1 album. 

I was thinking... What if Bitch I’m Loca is the second part of the cha cha teacher’s story? They get married in Medellin and then things don’t turn out like the way she ‘d imagined? That would explain Maluma’s involvement in the track

38 minutes ago, santiago said:

Do you guys still think it will be a visual album?

Now that we know the formats I don't think so anymore - if it was I think she would've included a DVD

I have the highest hopes for the album production.  Mirwais, Mike Dean and Diplo are a dream team to me