Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

All the teasers so far are looking great. I think there are good chances we will get our first long-form music vid from M since years (decades?), which adds to the excitement! Very thrilled for Wednesday.

I'd love the vids in this era to be tied into a broader storyline as part of the 'Madame X' concept. Would be very interesting to see M continuing her mission as a secret agent in the following vids! From the cha cha instructor the professor, teacher etc. like in that initial Instagram post. :thumbsup:

He sent M flowers and wanted to collaborate with her. Well done to Maluma, for treating M like the Goddess she is. Any red blooded male would feel the same about Madonna, being in awe of her beauty and legend status. 

3 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

She has been uploading some teasers on her IG Stories, but this is by far the most interesting:

this is going to be epic! to me the video seems like a movie not a music video. lol

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

sorry but.. how can she make that mistake?

She probably misspelled it once on her iPhone and was doing it in English keyboard so that each time she typed it again with predictive text it probably came up like that. Some Spanish words I’ve misspelled while using an English keyboard come up automatically in English keyboard mode with the misspelling I originally made. She should proofread what’s on her screen though!

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

Downloading the video in HD, making screencaps and GIFs. That's my near future, and it will be glorious. Can't wait. 

Indeed. I can't wait to see what you make. Not long now to go! Be ready spaghetti! 

7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

This can't come soon enough!! 

is this from "medellin? in the itunes song this part is not in it! lol and it reminded me of GGW too. lol

9 hours ago, the-queen said:

Downloading the video in HD, making screencaps and GIFs. That's my near future, and it will be glorious. Can't wait. 

I downloaded the videos for MDNA and RH in HD (because I am sure that there will never ever be any other BluRay or DVD release of her videos because that format is dead) and I hope I find here a link of the new video too! 

9 hours ago, the-queen said:

And i will be requiring all of that....as soon as this epic-ness is revealed!

2 hours ago, juliebean said:

is this from "medellin? in the itunes song this part is not in it! lol and it reminded me of GGW too. lol

Yes, I think so!! 

On 4/21/2019 at 4:34 PM, AlanLongoria said:

Enjoy your stay! I live in Mérida so any tip you need let me know if you want. 

I wish I would have seen your reply earlier. I’m back home now lol

9 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

This video is going to be the perfect introduction to the Madame X era. :tigger:

1 minute ago, Miphiwart said:

She keeps using the wrong flag

It's annoying. Someone in her team must know what the Colombian flag looks like. 🇨🇴

12 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

She keeps using the wrong flag

Yeah. She’s using Lithuania flag. I don’t mind it, it’s my country 😄

13 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Medellin getting actual promotion in Medellin, what a full circle moment!

They should do the same in the US!

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Love this new teaser. I love the theatrical and story telling aspect of it all. Not long to wait now. Yayyy