Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

9 hours ago, runa said:

Sexy Tod, this place is never the same without you ❤️❤️❤️

That's probably a good thing, right? f.  At least (at the moment) I'm not the one constantly derailing threads....shit.....nevermind!!!  :banghead: Thanks, Rue, for the kind words.   Funny-gif-cute-monkey-hug.gif

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.  One, two, cha cha cha!  Loving all the teasers and so ready for the video Wednesday.  This truly is shaping up to be one exciting era.  Things that breath new life into me are.....spring in the air and new music (from M) in my ears (and a few other unmentionables, but that's another topic)!  s

4 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Hasn't she been notorious for her misspelled hashtags?

Yeah but this is the name of her *song*. Makes it seem like she decided to name it that  2 weeks ago and also that she didnt know how to spell the name of a city she s been to perform as well

1 minute ago, Eltacubo said:

Yeah but this is the name of her *song*. Makes it seem like she decided to name it that  2 weeks ago and also that she didnt know how to spell the name of a city she s been to perform as well

She's human and she makes mistakes like the rest of us. 😉

On 4/19/2019 at 6:12 PM, Katypatra said:

You guys, I got inspired by Medellín and booked a flight to Merida, Mexico! I know it’s not Colombia, but Jesus, it’s gonna drive me nuts is I don’t go at least somewhere Latino!!!! 

“I took a trip, it set me free

Forgave myself for being me”

my god!! I can’t get enough of this song!!! What a masterpiece!!! 

♥️🌴✈️🌊✨

Enjoy your stay! I live in Mérida so any tip you need let me know if you want.