Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

I love this song because it's not a cheap thrills wanna be / shape of you / lean on reinvention that everybody do when they try to make this king of song. It's a great mix because Maluma' fans love this. And M's also. Cant wait for that video that is really far away from the cliché this could have been  

Hey. It's my first post as whenever I think I've got something exciting to say someone normally beats me to it (which is a good thing). However I'm just watching the rebel heart tour and noticed she's wearing the same shoes in the Living for love/las Isla segment as she wears in this new video.

34 minutes ago, graomi said:

Hey. It's my first post as whenever I think I've got something exciting to say someone normally beats me to it (which is a good thing). However I'm just watching the rebel heart tour and noticed she's wearing the same shoes in the Living for love/las Isla segment as she wears in this new video.

She's been wearing variations of this design since before RHT ,out n' about too. Something like her favourite bra .

You guys, I got inspired by Medellín and booked a flight to Merida, Mexico! I know it’s not Colombia, but Jesus, it’s gonna drive me nuts is I don’t go at least somewhere Latino!!!! 

“I took a trip, it set me free

Forgave myself for being me”

my god!! I can’t get enough of this song!!! What a masterpiece!!! 

♥️🌴✈️🌊✨

24 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

You guys, I got inspired by Medellín and booked a flight to Merida, Mexico! I know it’s not Colombia, but Jesus, it’s gonna drive me nuts is I don’t go at least somewhere Latino!!!! 

♥️🌴✈️🌊✨

I love when Madonna inspires like that. Congrats and have fun!!!

48 minutes ago, V.K said:

She's been wearing variations of this design since before RHT ,out n' about too. Something like her favourite bra .

Oh ok. Maybe one day I'll spot something else ridiculous to share.

Edited by graomi

3 minutes ago, graomi said:

You can post anything really as long as it's not trolling or bashing her ! No one's judging 😗

1 hour ago, graomi said:

Yes, she started to wear these Miu Miu during the MDNA Tour (Vogue to Like a Virgin) and then again on Rebel Heart era (LFL performances, and the last 2 sections of the tour).

1 hour ago, graomi said:

Keep posting !   As @V.K  said in his post,   no one is judging. :thumbsup: Your post was not ridiculous by the way,  it was fun and an observation.   Don't be afraid,  love seeing all the new posters getting excited for this era. 

30 minutes ago, graomi said:

As the others mentioned..nothing ridiculous at all and the reason she keeps with the same model is because it keeps her ankles very tight and the support she needs to make a good routine in heels.

34 minutes ago, graomi said:

Hope you stay around and keep posting, you have as much right in engaging in the conversation as anyone.:thumbsup:

Forgive me if this was posted earlier (as it looks, some of the stills/gifs came from this video).  But I'm gonna stick it here anyway.  Been a long week at work and way past my bedtime!!  Again, sorry if already shared.

Now, after posting.....I see it's all been done before.  I feel stupid (or delirious).?  Would be my luck that at the dawn of a new M era, I start working again (long hours)  combined with the anticipation, late hours, delirium, catching up, trying not to miss anything.....is making me think about quitting work until after June 14th!!!  :nervous:

Thanks @Flip The Switch, @spotlight, @robster, @runa, @peppermint .....and anyone/everyone else I've not mentioned.....for making this week fucking amazing!!!

1 minute ago, todsmod said:

Now, after posting.....I see it's all been done before.  I feel stupid (or delirious).?  Would be my luck that at the dawn of a new M era, I start working again (long hours)  combined with the anticipation, late hours, delirium, catching up, trying not to miss anything.....is making me think about quitting work until after June 14th!!!  :nervous:

Thanks @Flip The Switch, @spotlight, @robster, @runa, @peppermint .....and anyone/everyone else I've not mentioned.....for making this week fucking amazing!!!

You’re welcome! Don’t feel stupid hehe, it’s been a very blessing week and we’re so spoiled right now, our Queen keeps delivering in amazing ways and it’s difficult to catch up all the news and bits. Have a good shift! 🤗

3 minutes ago, todsmod said:

No, don’t feel stupid, @todsmod! It is so difficult to keep pace with all of this!! She is so spoiling us right now. I feel your pain — work is intense at the moment, and I haven’t been able to keep up fully either. I’m glad you posted the YouTube video, btw — I gave it a view on there, even though I’d seen it on IG. (That YT vid is kind of two IG vids together.)

Yes, thanks to all who are sharing so much and helping to organize threads and keep us all informed. Such a shame that when she returns some of us are unable to stop the world and just absorb M and only her. >sigh< Adulting is overrated.

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

You’re welcome! Don’t feel stupid hehe, it’s been a very blessing week and we’re so spoiled right now, our Queen keeps delivering in amazing ways and it’s difficult to catch up all the news and bits. Have a good shift! 🤗

snuggling1.gif

And THANK YOU @peter.  I so appreciate the love and updates from all of you!!!  Only wish I could absorb all the Madame X glory as it comes.....all over me!!!  Much love!

tumblr_mmtk01kfXq1sq0bewo1_250.gif

I must go to bed before I turn into a ball of mush!!!  I've decided tomorrow is MadonnaNation Day....all day!!!  

7 hours ago, Katypatra said:

♥️🌴✈️🌊✨

I am also going to Portugal for my birthday, but this time in Porto. I visited Lisbon last year, during the time when Madonna was going non stop in Alfama. (I was hoping to see her in one of those bars/restaurants) LOL

18 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

She is on her a game. This is reminding me of the erotica era, where the imagery and videos were cinematic and details precise, photos , looks, personas unbelievably beautiful, and without a doubt her performances will be some of her best. Very on point.

A lot of current acts and the industry should feel ashamed by what she is delivering not just at her age but at her stage in her career. She makes everyone look lazy af lol

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.webp

13 hours ago, the-queen said:

53244CB2-5363-4A3B-8419-FCE9A8D85E98.gif 

One Two Cha Cha Cha ???

❤️😍💃