Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

I wish he "Si te enamoro en menos de un año los dos..." bit was included in the radio edit before the second verse as it's the part where people usually go "Oh ok now I get it".

Agree. It works beautifully as album track but maybe for radio it requieres more instant chorus? But careful what we wish for or we may have some "instant thing" like the Sorry radio edit that takes away (somehow) the magic of the album version! 

14 minutes ago, robster said:

I made a little new artwork based on the new video

Madonna Medellin.jpg

Great..you're so talented 🤗

7 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I wish he "Si te enamoro en menos de un año los dos..." bit was included in the radio edit before the second verse as it's the part where people usually go "Oh ok now I get it".

It’s the real chorus,  my preferred part!

7 hours ago, robster said:

Madonna Medellin.jpg

You've done it again taking my breath away. Well done!!

8 hours ago, robster said:

Madonna Medellin.jpg

Oh wow that's amazing !

3 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

It does look very cinematic! Can’t wait to see the whole thing... it already feels like a classic M video.

Do we still think there are more than two videos though? Seems like a lot of looks are in the teaser...

It would be cool if this first video introduces some of her other personas that will have their own videos later...

12 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Agreed. For radio having the first chorus after two minutes and the second chorus after almost four minutes is way too much. Fingers crossed! 

7 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

It does look very cinematic! Can’t wait to see the whole thing... it already feels like a classic M video.

Do we still think there are more than two videos though? Seems like a lot of looks are in the teaser...

I have a feeling that this video will segue into the video that was filmed in L.A with the queens.....like when she continued Hung Up with Sorry. It would fit the travelling around the world as a secret agent manifesto.🤔.....

2 hours ago, Phineaspoe said:

Agreed. For radio having the first chorus after two minutes and the second chorus after almost four minutes is way too much. Fingers crossed! 

are you telling me the radio edit doesn't include the best part of the song?

40 minutes ago, Nikki said:

are you telling me the radio edit doesn't include the best part of the song?

It does and it's like on the normal version, if I understood correctly? I think what they're saying is that the chorus should've been edited to come in sooner, on the radio version. And I agree, the build up takes a bit too long.

43 minutes ago, Andra said:

It does and it's like on the normal version, if I understood correctly? I think what they're saying is that the chorus should've been edited to come in sooner, on the radio version. And I agree, the build up takes a bit too long.

alright, that makes sense 🙂