Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

Here in the U.K. our biggest early morning show Lorraine on itv just had a section about Madonna, the new single, the Madame X teaser trailer and the fact the video is dropping next week.

They played a clip of the song and was really positive about it announcing the queen is back.

Brilliant to see Madonna back in the showbiz headlines with her music.

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

And when you think the song is wrapping up, they get into the second chorus... "Si te enamoro....". Madonna's magic with Mirwais, always different and creative structures.

I love that too!! Just amazing!! 

7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Me too. It's going to be torture waiting until next week. Maybe she will change her mind if we're good. Hahaha

haha. I wish! 

Another missed opportunity. This coulda been a lyrics mv. oh well, good enough her team put up an mv on time.

1 minute ago, systemvalues said:

A clip with better resolution.. 🙂

WOW! With this mv, the one two cha cha cha will make sense to those who dislike the song!

6 more days! (feels like years lol)

4 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

That teaser omg !!!

It's gonna be cinematographic like the golden years 😍😍😍

yes! bit of a take a bow and power of goodbye vibe- i love it when she's acting in her videos

2 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Another missed opportunity. This coulda been a lyrics mv. oh well, good enough her team put up an mv on time.

I think they'll add a lyric video at some point. I've seen other artists so that.

1 hour ago, jusdoid said:

yes! bit of a take a bow and power of goodbye vibe- i love it when she's acting in her videos

Yes, video streams are so important now that making the video worth watching can make such a difference. I watched BIM loads of times but only watched LFL and GT once each as they were so boring. 

IMG_20190418_125444.jpg

She used the dance she saw in puglia, Italy, when she was on holiday. 🙂

I absolutely adore the song but I’m kind of hoping for a few things...that she drops remixes before the video drops and that the “radio edit” or whatever the video edit is, has a slight remix where the verses have an elevated beat to it just so it’s more of a dancefloor track as opposed to it being so ethereal and kind of “slow” during the verses. I love it as is but I feel like it’s missing a moment to hit the dancefloor and with a remix it would work 

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I absolutely adore the song but I’m kind of hoping for a few things...that she drops remixes before the video drops and that the “radio edit” or whatever the video edit is, has a slight remix where the verses have an elevated beat to it just so it’s more of a dancefloor track as opposed to it being so ethereal and kind of “slow” during the verses. I love it as is but I feel like it’s missing a moment to hit the dancefloor and with a remix it would work 

We know Madonna wants remixes for her songs. I wouldn't be worried about that. 

I wish he "Si te enamoro en menos de un año los dos..." bit was included in the radio edit before the second verse as it's the part where people usually go "Oh ok now I get it".

17 minutes ago, Mensch said:

maybe the video is a remix version.  she's done that before.  the video tease looks glorious.

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

I wish he "Si te enamoro en menos de un año los dos..." bit was included in the radio edit before the second verse as it's the part where people usually go "Oh ok now I get it".

There's no way they're taking that part out, but they'll probably only repeat it once.