Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

48 minutes ago, MadFan said:

QacgaIL.jpg

Do we have a higher resolution version? This needs to be my phone background. xx

wow! i'm getting RIT vibes here.

Just now, Voguerista said:

Me too. It's stuck in my head now and I can't go to sleep. HahaπŸ€©πŸ˜‚

LOL me too. I think i have i memorized the lyrics.Β πŸ˜‚

Just now, juliebean said:

LOL me too. I think i have i memorized the lyrics.Β πŸ˜‚

Lol me too!!! awww to be a Madonna fan!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ™πŸ’«βœ¨β€οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Lol me too!!! awww to be a Madonna fan!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ™πŸ’«βœ¨β€οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

I don't mean to sound greedy but i want MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I wish the video was released today too. hahahha!Β πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ€©β€οΈ

Just now, rekha said:

@juliebean

@Voguerista

Have you guys memorized the Spanish parts too?? I keep tripping over Maluma's lines because they are way too fast for me 😝😝

Not me since I don't know spanish and it's hard to pronounce and like you said they are way to fast. lolΒ πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, MadFan said:

QacgaIL.jpg

Do we have a higher resolution version? This needs to be my phone background. xx

I 'm so in love with this look ( as well as the dark hair one ) . It's so simple but fresh and classy at the same time. Only Madonna can do this .

1 hour ago, toujours said:

The teaser of Madame X running/dancing gives me LAP, Evita, HU, WTG feels. πŸ™‚

Papi Maluma, let's go to Detroit...NOW!Β 

When she is running away I get TAB feels!

30 minutes ago, juliebean said:

I don't mean to sound greedy but i want MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I wish the video was released today too. hahahha!Β πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ€©β€οΈ

Me too. It's going to be torture waiting until next week. Maybe she will change her mind if we're good. Hahaha

6 minutes ago, imakicola said:

When she is running away I get TAB feels!

Oh I forgot that. Madonna has a long-lasting luv affair with Latin sound and culture.

16 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The video teaser looks incredible. Can't wait to see it in full.Β 

I missed you yesterday during the premiere!!! What do you think of the song? I read in your Twitter that you like it???

So from 24th April ( VDO premiere ) to Album release date in June ........TONS of promos please !

58 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I missed you yesterday during the premiere!!! What do you think of the song? I read in your Twitter that you like it???

I love it. It premiered at 2 am in Australia and as I am now back at work, had to sleep. Commented late about it in the thread on the forum as only heard it hours later when I woke up.Β I love the contrast between the verses and chorus especially and it is also a real grower. Β This era isΒ going to be so exciting.Β 

4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I love it. It premiered at 2 am in Australia and as I am now back at work, had to sleep. Commented late about it in the thread on the forum as only heard it hours later when I woke up.Β I love the contrast between the verses and chorus especially and it is also a real grower. Β This era isΒ going to be so exciting.Β 

And when you think the song is wrapping up, they get into the second chorus... "Si te enamoro....". Madonna's magic with Mirwais, always different and creative structures.

27 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

It gives the song a darker twist. . .

Yes, which is not at all what you'd expect while listening to the song. I'm going to love this!