Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

4 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

I made the mistake to look at her Instagram comments and it’s disgusting all the hate she’s getting (mostly white gays demanding another confessions) . All the most popular comments are gross. If you hate the song why the need to go an insult her in her Instagram?  I love the song since first listen I’m shocked it’s getting so much hate 

People do it because they can. It’s disgusting. I don’t like Gaga, but I don’t go to her Instagram to bash her. I don’t like Medellín, but I’m doing everything I can to support Madonna. People are assholes.

5 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

I made the mistake to look at her Instagram comments and it’s disgusting all the hate she’s getting (mostly white gays demanding another confessions) . All the most popular comments are gross. If you hate the song why the need to go an insult her in her Instagram?  I love the song since first listen I’m shocked it’s getting so much hate 

Instagram / social media is a disease. 

Just now, FeTuoni said:

People do it because they can. It’s disgusting. I don’t like Gaga, but I don’t go to her Instagram to bash her. I don’t like Medellín, but I’m doing everything I can to support Madonna. People are assholes.

exactly. you can be a fan and dislike something or be disappointed. and you can even bitch about on forums or online and still be a fan. but if you think m is machine who exists to please you and that you have the right to chastise her directly and publicly for it, you're not a fan. you're a troll. 

10 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

Social media is the garbage of the internet. Why bother caring what some people say.  Everyone is negative about everything these days.  

11 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

Pay those bitches no mind! If you like the song that's all that matters! 

just checked the messages on her instagram. mostly super rude people. but i also bet those guys are super self- oriented, the kind of people who live for the instagram. their minds are pure void, i actually worry for their future when thei lose any "beauty" they think they have. usually the kind of gay that cant keep a relationship for more than a month.

I hope she STOPS engaging with Instagram comments altogether. A comment section is NOT meant to be a dialogue between listener and artist.

I LOVE MEDELLÍN. :wow:

6 minutes ago, ketchup said:

It really is! I've been off social media for a bit and it's been great. 

Me too. I’ve only been on Twitter cause I think it’s great place to follow the news, but it has become so toxic lately I’m considering leaving it too.

26 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

I kinda did the same on her IG, noting but women telling her to retire ( what happen to women supporting women) and old gay queens hating... fck them all. im in for the ride Madonna

What I have seen is The Gays™️ casual fans are hating because they wanted pop but the ones supporting and happy with the song are the mainstream public and Maluma fans/Latin audience.

Hopefully she doesn’t pay attention and they will be served with the disco bop.

Im sure that if RoL album had been released now they would be hating Frozen too.

5 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

Why are her friends posting the teaaaser 🤔🤔🤔

I'm so intrigued and STARVED!! 😍😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤

17 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

That teaser needs a HQ treatment. 🔥

I bet, it's intentional... her version will be HD.

The teaser of Madame X running/dancing gives me LAP, Evita, HU, WTG feels. 🙂

Papi Maluma, let's go to Detroit...NOW! 

5 minutes ago, ketchup said:

I'm quite interested to see what meanings and interpretations the visual will add on top of a seemingly straightforward song. 

The song is very chill and happy and the visual looks anything but! 

That’s our queen always giving us the unexpected 

26 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

What I have seen is The Gays™️ casual fans are hating because they wanted pop but the ones supporting and happy with the song are the mainstream public and Maluma fans/Latin audience.

Hopefully she doesn’t pay attention and they will be served with the disco bop.

Im sure that if RoL album had been released now they would be hating Frozen too.

THIS!!!!

QacgaIL.jpg

Do we have a higher resolution version? This needs to be my phone background. xx

3 minutes ago, MadFan said:

QacgaIL.jpg

Do we have a higher resolution version? This needs to be my phone background. xx

I agree. One of my most fave photos of her ever. 

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I think so too!! Just dying and in heaven here!! ✨✨💫👸🏼💃🕺🏼🕺🏼💫

Me too. I have had the song on repeat ALLLL day. 💗🎉😍💖

4 minutes ago, juliebean said:

Me too. I have had the song on repeat ALLLL day. 💗🎉😍💖

Me too. It's stuck in my head now and I can't go to sleep. Haha🤩😂