Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

27 minutes ago, juliebean said:

OMG. the video looks so epic. I have a feeling this is gonna be her best album ever.

I think so too!! Just dying and in heaven here!! ✨✨💫👸🏼💃🕺🏼🕺🏼💫

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
39 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:
Cyril Gupta, CEO @ Teknikforce Ventures LLC
Answered Apr 11, 2018 · Author has 955 answers and 1.4m answer views

Each user is counted only once towards the view count. Watching a video on repeat will not help to increase viewership and might actually lead to a ban on the channel. This is because not only does YouTube keep a lookout for the IP addresses of devices, it also has a smart algorithm that monitors the viewing habits of an individual. Only after screening all factors does it decide whether a view is genuinely unique or not.

To increase views legitimately, you need to focus on optimization of your content and the use of relevant keywords. An excellent tool I would recommend is TuberankJeet (http://tuberankjeet.com/). Do check its features if you need help in optimization.

I appreciate this info.  And I understand that some fans will do whatever to make Madonna a huge sensation again.  However, I can't help myself. I love Madonna.  She's the only artist I will play a zillion times.  I'm not trying to cheat the system, but if I was a kid with the 45 rpm single,  cassette single or CD single I would have played it the same amount of times.   I'm older now, but Madonna is one of the few artists I still am willing to play her songs over and over again repetitiously.  I guess I appreciate the old days when people weren't looking for fans or even the artists cheating the system to show high statistics for their songs.  

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Im watching MTVs the Challenge and the Madonna commercial about the premiere of the video just aired. Its honestly so great to see Madonna on MTV in 2019. 

And so fitting. It would be full circle for MTV if they choose to actually be a music station again, to launch with Madonna!

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

No please don't say the album is leaking? This would be tragic!!! Please no

I think she means all our pussy juices 'cuz this song is FIRE.

1 minute ago, ursula said:

It's flooded. From Caracas to Rio Grande. 😱

well, my straight friends who heard it like the song. the gays not so much. but gay ppl in rio are up for nightclub bang...
when is the song gonna air on radios?

3 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Do we know how Latin America is reacting? I can't stop listening! 

#1 en Mexico Trends Youtube

#1 Itunes MX

Madonna is big in Mexico, Maluma is mega big en Mexico. No surprise.

medellin.jpg

8 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Do we know how Latin America is reacting? I can't stop listening! 

I know!

I'm dancing my Latin ass to it for 10 hours non-stop! 🔥

I made the mistake to look at her Instagram comments and it’s disgusting all the hate she’s getting (mostly white gays demanding another confessions) . All the most popular comments are gross. If you hate the song why the need to go an insult her in her Instagram?  I love the song since first listen I’m shocked it’s getting so much hate