Medellin - Video Teaser 1-2 CHA CHA CHA

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

KEEP PLAYING ON YOUTUBE! It's #14 trending.

Putting it on a loop. 

Wow! So many feelings. Not at all what I expected, and I mean that  in a good way. As many have pointed out, I feel the song is a grower. I also think that, as with all of Mirwais collaborations with M, it takes a few listens to fully appreciate the richness in his production style. I loathe reggaeton, but here I can just skim through the Maluma parts, they are not overwhelming or annoying. The tempo is heaven, that mid range only M knows how to work. The song, I feel, picks up production-wise and in terms of style and her singing from Body Shop, in Rebel Heart. It's like the post-Body Shop sound, just like Bedtime Story hinted at her musical directions with ROL.

6 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Putting it on a loop. 

That's not gonna work for Youtube. They only count a limited number of views from the same user.

Best thing to do is to leave a lot of comments, and liking a lot of postings. 

6 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

Wow! So many feelings. Not at all what I expected, and I mean that  in a good way. As many have pointed out, I feel the song is a grower. I also think that, as with all of Mirwais collaborations with M, it takes a few listens to fully appreciate the richness in his production style. I loathe reggaeton, but here I can just skim through the Maluma parts, they are not overwhelming or annoying. The tempo is heaven, that mid range only M knows how to work. The song, I feel, picks up production-wise and in terms of style and her singing from Body Shop, in Rebel Heart. It's like the post-Body Shop sound, just like Bedtime Story hinted at her musical directions with ROL.

So true, Mirwais is in top form and after listening multiple times I hear things in the production I didn't notice before. Totally get the Body Shop reference too, great observation!

6 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

That's not gonna work for Youtube. They only count a limited number of views from the same user.

Best thing to do is to leave a lot of comments, and liking a lot of postings. 

I hope everyone is doing this.

It will make a difference, each time we respond to a comment it's a chance to add another view from the person we responded to. 

By the way, does anyone know what the limit is on Youtube?

38 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Oooooooooooooooooooh. Intriguing!

:dramatic:

12 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

So true, Mirwais is in top form and after listening multiple times I hear things in the production I didn't notice before. Totally get the Body Shop reference too, great observation!

Yes — @Kurt420 and @Icykiller, I was thinking the “ay ay ay” sounds like a vocal lick from Body Shop! So great!

Video looks hot AF! (=as fuego)

I LOVE then teaser ! One more week of AGONY ( and ecstasy as we have the song already ! ) !!!!!

18 minutes ago, White Heat said:

I hope everyone is doing this.

It will make a difference, each time we respond to a comment it's a chance to add another view from the person we responded to. 

By the way, does anyone know what the limit is on Youtube?

Cyril Gupta, CEO @ Teknikforce Ventures LLC
Answered Apr 11, 2018 · Author has 955 answers and 1.4m answer views

Each user is counted only once towards the view count. Watching a video on repeat will not help to increase viewership and might actually lead to a ban on the channel. This is because not only does YouTube keep a lookout for the IP addresses of devices, it also has a smart algorithm that monitors the viewing habits of an individual. Only after screening all factors does it decide whether a view is genuinely unique or not.

To increase views legitimately, you need to focus on optimization of your content and the use of relevant keywords. An excellent tool I would recommend is TuberankJeet (http://tuberankjeet.com/). Do check its features if you need help in optimization.