“Medellín”

3 hours ago, rebelgirl said:

will it be true that soon there will be another single with a different style for the English speaking countries? .. the truth would be logical ..

and the video that she filmed un L.a?  that rumor of another single soon?

That's the rumour indeed we have plenty of time before June 14th for another single and yes she did shoot another video in February and it is a dance track according to sources.

My disco/dance theory is that she will release it as a second single next month and take it to the Eurovision.

14 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That's the rumour indeed we have plenty of time before June 14th for another single and yes she did shoot another video in February and it is a dance track according to sources.

My disco/dance theory is that she will release it as a second single next month and take it to the Eurovision.

It's not just yours lol. We've been discussing this for ages.

2 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

It's not just yours lol. We've been discussing this for ages.

I know we have I wasn't being pretentious I'm just quoting with a raised eyebrow what a fellow fan has just said to me in the streaming thread. 

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

MDNA got good reviews because MDNA is a good record and deserved them.

You’re spot on. I had GMAYL on in my car today and it’s such a fun, feelgood tune. MDNA contains gold. She’s one of the most consistent artists you’ll ever find, and gives us so much variety.

21 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Very positive unlike some fans. This is the strange part. 

About a third of her fans want big disco club bangers or Like a Prayer every fucking single, and throw tantrums when it doesn’t happen. I understand why some are disappointed but how can you not love the groove and melody of Medellín I do not know.

Just now, Bretticus said:

About a third of her fans want big disco club bangers or Like a Prayer every fucking single, and throw tantrums when it doesn’t happen. I understand why some are disappointed but how can you not love the groove and melody of Medellín I do not know.

I know. Medellín is just a breeze of fresh air. The people who are around me and are notcasual fans love the Madonna part the most. Great great song! 

25 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I think the video she shot at the Globe Theatre in LA was for "Killers Who Are Partying" which is this track according to rumors :

Is this legit then ? 

It sounds so vibrant and lush.

12 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

Fair enough if they don't love it, not everyone will but what I can't get behind are those fans that voice their disappointment about no LAP or HU via her IG in extremely vicious, unnecessary ways. It's downright repulsive seeing what some of those "fans" write. They can voice their disappointment all they'd like on fan sites, or their own social media pgs or whatever but if they're FANS of Madonna, they should at least RESPECT her artistic decisions enough to not speak at her like she's (to use her term) their performing monkey designed for their personal pleasure. 

Have to say, that's what's odd this go round.....most of the stuff I'm reading from GP is quite positive! The worst comments I've read are from her supposed biggest supporters....how ironic! I'm not referencing anyone here, btw.....MN peeps have been incredibly respectful even if they don't care for the track.

9 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Has there been much celeb reaction or support?

No Ariana Grande, No Katy Perry, nada.

26 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Has there been much celeb reaction or support?

Wendy Williams briefly mentioned it on her show the other day but she said she didn’t hear  it and doesn’t really care for new music from Madonna. Kelly Ripa and Andy Cohen mentioned they were excited for new M music but I don’t think they’ve commented on the single yet. 

6 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Wendy Williams briefly mentioned it on her show the other day but she said she didn’t hear  it and doesn’t really care for new music from Madonna. Kelly Ripa and Andy Cohen mentioned they were excited for new M music but I don’t think they’ve commented on the single yet. 

2 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Omg that sounds crazy good.  Wonder what song it is😍

11 hours ago, Bretticus said:

Madonna is not a legacy artist, she is a current day artist who makes new music, and indulges in the past while on tour, mixed in with new content. That’s what some people need to understand. New means getting something different, while still holding onto a general type of sound we’re all familiar with. Medellín being a good example, I think.

17 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Omg that sounds crazy good.  Wonder what song it is😍

that's the same clip that was shared by aldo diaz. supposedly fake. doesn't really sound like the direction m went on this album.

I think this song is magical. There is a story that’s sweet and sexy and relatable (definitely easier to connect to if you understand both Spanish and English), and a whole vibe to match. 

I’m not sure she’s ever put out a song that better embodies her idea that music, like love, can transcend language and cultures.  

This is a song you fall in love to.

Very excited about what’s to come.