“Medellín”

6 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

If she was still with Warner’s this single & LFL From RH would have been worldwide no.1’s!

That's what I am always thinking. I have Medellin on repeat in my car, on my headphones, I can't understand how you can't like this song. But if she would have released it with Warner, more people would have been aware of it. 

• 1 month later...

I cried the first time I heard Medellin. The song is still one of my favorites today and exudes a spring / summer feeling. I think it's just a shame that Medellin was no longer promoted and that there were no maxi singles. Warner would have done more Promo.

19 hours ago, miri1912 said:

I cried the first time I heard Medellin. The song is still one of my favorites today and exudes a spring / summer feeling. I think it's just a shame that Medellin was no longer promoted and that there were no maxi singles. Warner would have done more Promo.

Same feelings here. Remembering when I can't waited for spring, summer, new Madonna music. I heard Medellin, I felt like a rebirth of everything. The video came out and I was even happier...  then, I waited for Eurovision and more promo. Everything went downhill... But I will worship this lead single forever. Her best since Hung Up. 

...and I have always felt this like a happy and sad song in the same time. especially the opening lyrics:

I took a pill and had a dream
I went back to my 17 year
Allowed myself to be naive
To be someone I've never been
I took a sip and had a dream
And I woke up in Medellín
The sun was caressing my skin

Another me could now begin...

madonna_maluma.jpg

2 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Same feelings here. Remembering when I can't waited for spring, summer, new Madonna music. I heard Medellin, I felt like a rebirth of everything. The video came out and I was even happier...  then, I waited for Eurovision and more promo. Everything went downhill... But I will worship this lead single forever. Her best since Hung Up. 

BB awads was excellent why oh why it all ended there?

7 minutes ago, Suedehead said:

I duck a bee

And had a squeal! 

I win bag do my 

Summer teen 

Pee

A loud bang sense

To be nineteen

To be someone I'd never been! 

Medellind is the most iconic song of last 10 year by anyone

20 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

...and I have always felt this like a happy and sad song in the same time. especially the opening lyrics:

madonna_maluma.jpg

LOVE this picture of them!!!

On 4/18/2020 at 7:50 AM, zephyralexxx said:

madonna_maluma.jpg

The lyrics literally give me life!! And her voice is so smooth, you can use this song as a tanning lotion 😄😍🙌🏼

I adore Medellin!  The first time that I ever heard it, I fell in love with Madonna all over again.  

In these trying times, this song has become even more special to me. It's so bright, such a breath of fresh air with everything going on in the world. Perfect way to kick off the album and the perfect album opener, a bit of escapism before diving back into reality with DB, GC, Future etc. 

Can't believe it's been over a year already. Who would've thought on that glorious day 4/17/19 that just one year later we'd be going through what we're going through now.

3 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

In these trying times, this song has become even more special to me. It's so bright, such a breath of fresh air with everything going on in the world. Perfect way to kick off the album and the perfect album opener, a bit of escapism before diving back into reality with DB, GC, Future etc. 

Can't believe it's been over a year already. Who would've thought on that glorious day 4/17/19 that just one year later we'd be going through what we're going through now.

And now with people saying "the world will never be the same again", it feels even more poignant. 

1 hour ago, acko said:

Who is this Queen of Life???

I have no idea!  She seems to be a Brazilian tribute act, she came up in my recommended videos on YouTube 🙈.  

OMG MALUMA!! 😂⚰️