Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

2 minutes ago, marcell976 said:

Geez that's cheap. They're really doing a Taylor and rinsing her fans with shit.

I'd like a cassette but that's just lazy!

Just now, jonski43 said:

Geez that's cheap. They're really doing a Taylor and rinsing her fans with shit.

I'd like a cassette that's just lazy!

Yep!

2 minutes ago, TXIII said:

Why are artists releasing cassettes again? Are they making a comeback? 

Yeh they are it surprised me as well but they've made a comeback.....part of the retro popularity.

They don't even sell cassette players anymore here in the U.K..

It’s cute, but, cassettes really don’t interest me, plus there’s one included in the box set, so...

1 hour ago, Pera said:

Too many editions. I counted like 14 different. I payed for the regular cassette, not getting the glitter one to.

Did you buy the translucent blue lp? :1251:

It's funny that fans welcome different coloured vinyl of Madame X (4 so far... the more the merrier) whereas they get upset with the 2nd version of cassette. 

1 minute ago, horn said:

It's funny that fans welcome different coloured vinyl of Madame X (4 so far), the more the merrier whereas they get upset with the 2nd version of cassette. 

I’m literally coming up with excuses not to buy it because I KNOW I don’t collect cassettes but still so tempted because it looks pretty ha. Where as I do collect vinyl so give me all the different variants.

4 minutes ago, horn said:

It's funny that fans welcome different coloured vinyl of Madame X (4 so far... the more the merrier) whereas they get upset with the 2nd version of cassette. 

I don't mind a second cassette but it looks so shitty. I mean literally a basic cassette rolled in cheap glitter. 

And I missed the blue vinyl too. I'm having a shit fan time at the moment.

Just now, jonski43 said:

I don't mind a second cassette but it looks so shitty. I mean literally a basic cassette rolled in cheap glitter. 

And I missed the blue vinyl too. I'm having a shit fan time at the moment.

I don't think that glitter cassette image is the final actual product. There's literally NOTHING on the cassette. I guess it's just a mock cassette.

My very first Madonna record was the You Can Dance cassette back in 1987, and most of my early Madonna memories are tied to cassettes. So I’m kind of enjoying this revival of poor sound quality and having to press forward/rewind to find your favorite track. I’m definitely getting this one too. 🤑

9 hours ago, horn said:

But we already have two cassettes! The blonde in the box and the guitar one. That glitter... What is it? If it has de Frida cover...

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Oh I've seen it. Not buying. Only different covers from now on for Madame X releases! 

+1

I'm still bummed over not getting that purple lips cover that "insiders" claimed they saw

27 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

+1

I'm still bummed over not getting that purple lips cover that "insiders" claimed they saw

Edited by marcell976

44 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Oh I've seen it. Not buying. Only different covers from now on for Madame X releases! 

Didn't the blue LP has the same cover like the black/clear LP? :1251: 

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

I can’t wait to walk in and pick up MADAME X at the shop on release day. Every day it gets closer. 

It’s going to be ecstasy.

CB415B40-DC75-4F84-9830-438003EFE714.gif

:rotfl: