Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

I don’t really get it. So the large box set comes with...the REGULAR DELUXE 2-CD set but with a distinct brunette cover instead of the blond one? The tracklisting on Amazon is exactly the same as the regular Deluxe set. What’s the difference between this brunette 2-CD deluxe and the regular deluxe, if the tracklisting is the exact same? Or is it incorrect and it still has all these other things like suggested above (Back That Up)?

It also comes with a vinyl of “I Rise,” a cassette of Madame X Standard edition, and...does it come with a poster?

The amazon description is absolutely minimalistic and inconsistent with the information we already know!

26 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

So are we still getting - Funana, Back That Up To The Beat & Ciao Bella on the 2 Disc Deluxe?

according to previous newsletters, yes.

Btw whatrecords.co.uk have got the deluxe box set down to £49.99 and the black vinyl down to £24.99.

I've bought from there before and they are really good and package their records well. They also have pink confessions and white erotica vinyl available which I know have sold out elsewhere.

14 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Btw whatrecords.co.uk have got the deluxe box set down to £49.99 and the black vinyl down to £24.99.

I've bought from there before and they are really good and package their records well. They also have pink confessions and white erotica vinyl available which I know have sold out elsewhere.

I bought Girl Gone Wild picture disc from there back in 2012. How much was the postage? Tempted to cancel my amazon pre-order.

2 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I bought Girl Gone Wild picture disc from there back in 2012. How much was the postage? Tempted to cancel my amazon pre-order.

I can't remember but probably a fiver?

6 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I've bought from there before and they are really good and package their records well.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

Just curious was the GGW picture disc an official release?

We need some of these physical releases for the Madame X singles. Other artists have been using this strategy to hype up their fan bases.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Just curious was the GGW picture disc an official release?

We need some of these physical releases for the Madame X singles. Other artists have been using this strategy to hype up their fan bases.

Yes it was released by Interscope, I think it was limited to 2,000 copies, which was pre-vinyl revival but it did eventually sell out. There was also a CD single. Both released about 2 months after the initial single release date so the chart impact was minimal.

And yes, she should be putting out physical singles, she’s one of the most collectible artists out there, even Ariana Grange has been putting out 7” inch singles.

17 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Yes it was released by Interscope, I think it was limited to 2,000 copies, which was pre-vinyl revival but it did eventually sell out. There was also a CD single. Both released about 2 months after the initial single release date so the chart impact was minimal.

And yes, she should be putting out physical singles, she’s one of the most collectible artists out there, even Ariana Grange has been putting out 7” inch singles.

Are there only 2000 copies of the GGW picture disc? It's weird that it's not more expensive! 

18 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Are there only 2000 copies of the GGW picture disc? It's weird that it's not more expensive! 

I’ll have to check that figure but I’m sure it was something around that, it wasn’t even promoted, just turned up on a few websites one day:

https://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/girl-gone-wild-limited-edition-12-inch-picture-disc/57722.htm

29 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I’ll have to check that figure but I’m sure it was something around that, it wasn’t even promoted, just turned up on a few websites one day:

https://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/girl-gone-wild-limited-edition-12-inch-picture-disc/57722.htm

It's weird. Not even Discogs has the official release! 

@horn what do you know about this? Is the GGW official 12" picture disc a gemm?

58 minutes ago, karbatal said:

8 minutes ago, karbatal said:

From what I remember, it's 10,000 units.

And it's on discogs, just way down the list

https://www.discogs.com/Madonna-Girl-Gone-Wild/release/3562039

14 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Oh ok. And it's cheap! I recommend people to buy it. It's Madonna's last 12" vinyl release and it's gorgeous.

21 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Sorry got my figures wrong, I thought it was more limited!

21 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Sorry got my figures wrong, I thought it was more limited!

10 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Sorry if it's already posted

Yes, just ordered mine. Must admit, not the most impressive vinyl if that is it.

Still want the blue one though 😢

Ordered the rainbow one . I assume the fnac special edition is the same as HMV ? 

Green one on order too from last week

MADAME X IS AN EXTORTIONIST 

11 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

Ordered the rainbow one . I assume the fnac special edition is the same as HMV ? 

Green one on order too from last week

MADAME X IS AN EXTORTIONIST 

😂

There's an hmv vinyl exclusive? I can't find anything at all about Madonna on their piece of shit website.

And by green vinyl you mean the blue one from sounds of vinyl or is there ANOTHER edition? 😶

10 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

😂

There's an hmv vinyl exclusive? I can't find anything at all about Madonna on their piece of shit website.

And by green vinyl you mean the blue one from sounds of vinyl or is there ANOTHER edition? 😶

I think HMV are trying to encourage people to use their stores rather than online shopping. I'll get my copies from their store on the day of release.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

It's official!

Country Origin: Germany

Catalogue: 0602537011414

Release Date: 20/04/2012

1. Girl Gone Wild 3:43
2. Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Remix) 4:48

You didn't get it? :shock: 

I have 2 copies :horn: 

56 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

😂

The aqua marine one 

hmv have the album with the blonde cover but apparently you have to order in store 

I always love when fans get their orders and start posting photos! Can’t wait to see what you all get and Madame X added in our collections!

43 minutes ago, horn said:

It's official!

Country Origin: Germany

Catalogue: 0602537011414

Release Date: 20/04/2012

1. Girl Gone Wild 3:43
2. Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Remix) 4:48

You didn't get it? :shock: 

I have 2 copies :horn: 

Of course I got it! It's gorgeus! 

19 minutes ago, horn said:

FNAC rainbow LP is back for order (euro 28.99)

https://www.fnac.com/a13470219/Madonna-Madame-X-Double-Vinyle-Picture-Disc-Arc-en-ciel-Vinyle-album

I'm tempted to cancel my "backup" order from Amazon.de

And it has an image!!!! Will it be a picture disc with that absurd symbol? :lmao: