Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

35 minutes ago, twannak said:

Anyone in Oz ordering the deluxe double CD from JB? $48 seems a bit steep... 😕

I know & Sanity has it at $50, I will buy it for the extra 3 songs on Disc 2 but it is a ridiculous price but I'm sure the album will be worth it. 

13 minutes ago, humanracin said:

JBHifi pricing can really be ridiculous sometimes.

It will work out cheaper to import it and order it online. (I order a lot of CDs from the UK as it works out cheaper)

Rough Trade UK have it for pre-order and they take off the UK VAT at checkout and do not add Aussie GST.

Thanks I shall check it out 👍🏼

6 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I know & Sanity has it at $50, I will buy it for the extra 3 songs on Disc 2 but it is a ridiculous price but I'm sure the album will be worth it. 

Yes I just want it for the extra 3 songs too but also the cover is nice

On 4/17/2019 at 10:43 AM, Confessit said:

Do we have any clues/rumours as to what the WAKE UP song is actually called? Or is it on another addition yet to be revealed? 🙂

Future for sure since she sings "you ain't  woke".  

55 minutes ago, Rise said:

Yes. Only 1000 copies available. I like it better than the clear.

Do you where can I place an order for this vinyl?

1 hour ago, ibizaboi24 said:

It this official?

7C16DC60-2A15-4709-AEA8-DCE6BA8149CB.jpeg

Well, shit, I had to preorder this one, too. So that makes this one, the clear vinyl and the Target exclusive for me and I’m out. 😊

ANOTHER one I have to buy!?! :lol:

I mean, I'm not complaining....the more Madonna goodies the better but I'm losing track here! So this IS definitely official?? It's only available through that soundofvinyl site?? :think:

It seems that the soundofvinyl US store doesn't ship to Australia ?

That seems strange and its not on the soundofvinyl UK or AU sites where I usually shop...Ugh!

I really want the Blue vinyl.

Got it!

Do someone need a good kidney (no smoke, no drugs, no alcohol)?

I mean, I bought like everything has surfaced in internet: a) Clear LP, b) Black LP, c) FNAC Rainbow LP and Deluxe, d) Japan standard and deluxe cds, e) Target deluxe, f) double cassette, g)  2 boxsets (in case I'm gonna lose one of them) and now...this one too...

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Is this official???? Doesn’t make any sense unless this is the rainbow vinyl.

I dunno, but it looks like soundofvinyl is related to Universal. And the item is quite beautiful.

12 minutes ago, marcell976 said:

I dunno, but it looks like soundofvinyl is related to Universal. And the item is quite beautiful.

I bought it. I have no self control.

4 hours ago, humanracin said:

It seems that the soundofvinyl US store doesn't ship to Australia ?

That seems strange and its not on the soundofvinyl UK or AU sites where I usually shop...Ugh!

I really want the Blue vinyl.

Yes the UK and AU SOV sites have different stock to the US store. I was lucky I got 2 copies in time!

I am kind of expecting JB Hifi or Sanity to have some sort of special edition for Australia in all honesty.

I need the box set! Anyone purchase more than one just by default and obsession? Or are there gonna be more Made? Her past box sets were always available day of release 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I ended up buying last night....have no idea if this is official....no self control indeed....lol. I tried to send the link to a friend this AM but says it's sold out now. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, T0pher said:

it didn't last long! hope they have some more soon

Yes, I'm hoping. I love my vinyl and got every single original vinyl album. 😢

Can someone ping me if they're back in stock!