Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

2 minutes ago, horn said:

I can't wait for the rainbow LP :dramatic: 

It would be great we don't know the artwork until it arrives and we open it up and bam! Her pussy there. 

I'm getting...

Clear LP

Black LP

Rainbow LP

Boxset (Includes Super Deluxe 2CD, Deluxe Cassette, 7", Poster, Tattoos)

Standard CD

FNAC Deluxe CD

Super Deluxe Cassette

Japan Deluxe CD

"To get list"

Target Deluxe CD

HMV UK Deluxe CD

Various countries unique releases (if any)

3 hours ago, Kim said:

1) Yes, and HMV UK.

2) It's hard to say. Sometimes they'll despatch early, sometimes not. I've known Amazon UK to not even send out domestic pre orders till the actual day of release or even after, so they can't be relied on if you must have it on release day.

Thank you! 😀

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Btw Horn. With all this ado we never commented WHAT DO WE GET AS B SIDE FOR THE I RISE 7" picture disc??????

Candy Shop.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Btw Horn. With all this ado we never commented WHAT DO WE GET AS B SIDE FOR THE I RISE 7" picture disc??????

I Rise (Disco Stomper Remix)

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

"Magic".

3 hours ago, horn said:

I'm getting...

Clear LP

Black LP

Rainbow LP

Boxset (Includes Super Deluxe 2CD, Deluxe Cassette, 7", Poster, Tattoos)

Standard CD

FNAC Deluxe CD

Super Deluxe Cassette

Japan Deluxe CD

"To get list"

Target Deluxe CD

HMV UK Deluxe CD

Various countries unique releases (if any)

couldnt get the boxset before it sold out...i also want the white vinyl and rainbow vinyl!!!! HELP!!!

I'm getting:

Box Set

Rainbow LP

Clear LP (Webstore Exlusive)

HMV Deluxe Cover LP

Standard CD

I may as well complete my deluxe album on iTunes too.

2 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

HMV Deluxe Cover LP

???

7 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

???

HMV and FNAC are getting an exclusive edition of the vinyl with the deluxe artwork, which is my favourite so I’m glad I’ll have it.

1 minute ago, tasteinmen said:

HMV and FNAC are getting an exclusive edition of the vinyl with the deluxe artwork, which is my favourite so I’m glad I’ll have it.

No they're not. There's no such item unless I'm very wrong. The blonde cover is not getting a vinyl release. 

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

No they're not. There's no such item unless I'm very wrong. The blonde cover is not getting a vinyl release. 

Oh really? That’s the impression I was under. What’s this exclusive cover we’re getting then?

Edit: oh I think it’s just the CD that’s getting the exclusive deluxe cover at these stores, I’ll get that then.

Which edition will everyone mainly be listening to, standard or deluxe track list? 

7 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Which edition will everyone mainly be listening to, standard or deluxe track list? 

I guess we all will be listening to the super deluxe one! 

17 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

Was only going to to get iTunes deluxe but may be very tempted to get the 2xCD for the extra bonus tracks. Still not sure if I should just forego the extra songs..

I bought both (iTunes deluxe and double CD, and also double LP). Actually because I like to have physical copies of my favourite artists and Madonna is the only one I really buy everything, but I think it will be worth it having the extra tracks too 🙂

Anyone from Germany who has had any experience with the online shop of Universal? I pre-ordered the deluxe double CD and the double LP at Madonna.com (in Germany the sales are done by universal) and I have no idea how reliable they are...

23 minutes ago, twannak said:

Anyone in Oz ordering the deluxe double CD from JB? $48 seems a bit steep... 😕

JBHifi pricing can really be ridiculous sometimes.

It will work out cheaper to import it and order it online. (I order a lot of CDs from the UK as it works out cheaper)

Rough Trade UK have it for pre-order and they take off the UK VAT at checkout and do not add Aussie GST.