Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

I will get the standard (brunette), deluxe (blonde), and super deluxe(guitar). Finally, the first album cover with M as a brunette!  My goal is 4 versions of Madame X (4th being a 'tour edition' if released). Last time I ended up with 8 versions of Rebel Heart :huh:

12 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ok one more: 

1. The brunette cover is the standard. 13 tracks. 

2. The deluxe (blonde) with 15 tracks is ONLY digital. But if you want a physical copy you can buy it exclusively at Target, HMV and Fnac. Yes, they are there same. 

3. The guitar cover is the superdeluxe with 18 tracks. 

AMAZON HAS THE TRACKLISTING WRONG IN SEVERAL FORMATS. DON'T PAY ATTENTION. SIMPLY CHOOSE FROM THOSE THREE POSSIBILITIES.

Thanks for the clarification. I want the Super Deluxe. Will it be available outside of the box set or do I have to buy the box set?

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Thanks for the clarification. I want the Super Deluxe. Will it be available outside of the box set or do I have to buy the box set?

me too

Edited by Chriz

12 hours ago, Nikki said:

I hate deluxe versions. always have. just  one album with the good songs on it. I realise that there are collectors and this is a way of making fans buy the two versions, but it can cause confusion for non fans. the super deluxe version is even worse. I rather have a strong album with 10-13 songs. that was another mistake with rebel heart.

also, the blonde cover is superior and would've looked so good on vinyl. big mistake to use the dark one..  and I can also foresee a few people who aren't following the latest music seeing the dark haired cover thinking it's a woman covering madonna songs in a different style, or madonna going classic. (to then hear Medellin as an opener..)

unless she's going to surprise us and the other songs on the album are very dark/ballad-y and experimental.. but if half of the album is full of Medellin like songs.. not sure how that fits

Absolutely this.

2 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I want the Super Deluxe. Will it be available outside of the box set or do I have to buy the box set?

1 hour ago, Chriz said:

me too

It's up for pre order separately or as part of the box set, but so far it's not available in the US at all. You may have to import it.

6 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Absolutely this.

Mistake with Rebel Heart?  The standard version was offered along with two other versions and it was 2015... people could put what ever tracklist they want together.  Let's not be ridiculous with our criticism.  Madonna gave plenty of options.

9 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Do you think it won't be available in the US or will it show up eventually? See, still confused. lol

No, US will not get the deluxe physical as well as the boxset.

End of.

Info released by Target:

Highlights

• Only at Target
  • +2 Extra Songs
  • While Supplies Last
1. Medellin featuring Maluma
2. Dark Ballet
3. God Control
4. Future featuring Quavo
5. Batuka
6. Killers Who Are Partying
7. Crave featuring Swae Lee
8. Crazy
9. Come Alive
10. Extreme Occident (Bonus Track)
11. Faz Gostoso featuring Anitta
12. Bitch I'm Loca featuring Maluma
13. I Don't Search I Find
14. Looking For Mercy (Bonus Track)
15. I Rise

Genre: Pop
Software Format: CD
Street Date: June 14, 2019
TCIN: 54614464
UPC: 602577609886
Item Number (DPCI): 012-04-0024

Isn't the term "bonus track" clear enough?

^ already ordered the deluxe from Target and the Digital Deluxe from Itunes so I can get it at Midnight on Friday June 14 to hold me over til the physical arrives

US release of the Box set seems unlikely at this point so to make sure I have it I ordered it from UK Amazon. it says that delivery to the US is available and my US account credentials worked just fine. It listed as £70.00 but upon check out it was only £53.00 and 2 day overseas shipping brought it back to 70. well worth it and now I can stop checking if it's available. I can get the Target exclusive in store so I'm not pre-ordering.

31 minutes ago, Mlvcfan said:

US release of the Box set seems unlikely at this point so to make sure I have it I ordered it from UK Amazon. it says that delivery to the US is available and my US account credentials worked just fine. It listed as £70.00 but upon check out it was only £53.00 and 2 day overseas shipping brought it back to 70. well worth it and now I can stop checking if it's available. I can get the Target exclusive in store so I'm not pre-ordering.

That's because you're not residing in the EU hence the final price is without VAT.

But have you tried Amazon FR? Their price (W/o VAT) is cheaper i.e. 51.32 euro (app. £ 44.31).

Slightly cheaper still from Amazon.it - and for anyone ordering within Europe, they just ship it from your nearest warehouse (if in stock) anyway, so no waiting for it to come from abroad.

boxset.jpg

3 minutes ago, horn said:

The lowest we had come cross was FNAC i.e. 44 euro (w/o VAT) but they had sold out their quota.

Yeah that was a bargain. Anyone ordering from Amazon Spain needs to cancel and re-order at a different Amazon!

Based on my location, I did an estimation on the total cost (EU):

Amazon Price (w/o VAT) Shipping Total
DE 58.82 12.19 71.01
FR 51.32 13.50 64.82
UK 67.52 4.14 71.66
IT 48.47 17.99 66.46
ES 107.11 Dun bother Dun bother

* UK price was £58.33 (w/o VAT). Conversion done via xe.com

Amazon UK has the lowest shipping cost.

The lowest is still Amazon.FR for me.

You guys should try on individual sites and determine the best price for yourself based on your location (Applicable to non-Euro zone fans only)

1. Standard

2. CD DELUXE

3. DELUXE BOXSET

4. Japanese version high sound quality

5. FNAC

6. Target

7. MC

8. Vinyl standard

9. Vinyl white

10. Vinyl rainbow

11. Online version deluxe