Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

3 hours ago, JWAD said:

How many songs on the 8-track version?

And how many bonus songs on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th 8-track? Haha

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I demand a cd single!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

So do I! It's strange there is no word regarding the remixes.

She definitely needs to release CD singles for this era! She's more of a physical than a streaming artist.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

I demand a cd single!!!!!!

I demand it on CD, 12" and remixes streaming. I also demand her entire singles catalogue being available online but hey that would be my choice if I managed her. 

The most collectible female artist needs to release CD single and 12”!

They really dropped the ball with the physical aspect for an artist like Madonna. Even limited quantities would be worthwhile, and yes, Madonna was constantly in the Top 5 collectible artists worldwide for years. Other than endless boring vinyl reissues, there's nothing left to collect now.

6 hours ago, Kim said:

They really dropped the ball with the physical aspect for an artist like Madonna. Even limited quantities would be worthwhile, and yes, Madonna was constantly in the Top 5 collectible artists worldwide for years. Other than endless boring vinyl reissues, there's nothing left to collect now.

Because it’s the 2010s. Not many people left that are still collecting thanks to digital and lack of collectibles released.

According to universal france: 

- ALBUM CD ÉDITION STANDARD -

01.    Medellín feat Maluma
02.    Dark Ballet
03.    God Control
04.    Future feat Quavo
05.    Batuka
06.    Killers Who Are Partying
07.    Crave feat Swae Lee
08.    Crazy
09.    Come Alive
10.    Faz Gostoso feat Anitta
11.    Bitch I’m Loca feat Maluma
12.    I Don’t Search I Find

13. I Rise

- ALBUM CD ÉDITION FNAC -

02.    Dark Ballet
03.    God Control
04.    Future feat Quavo
05.    Batuka
08.    Crazy
09.    Come Alive
10.    Extreme Occident (version deluxe)
11.    Faz Gostoso feat Anitta
12.    Bitch I’m Loca feat Maluma
13.    I Don’t Search I Find
14.    Looking for Mercy (version deluxe)
15.    I Rise

- ALBUM CD ÉDITION DELUXE -

Disque 1
02.    Dark Ballet
03.    God Control
04.    Future feat Quavo
05.    Batuka
08.    Crazy
09.    Come Alive
10.    Extreme Occident (version deluxe)
11.    Faz Gostoso feat Anitta
12.    Bitch I’m Loca feat Maluma
13.    I Don’t Search I Find
14.    Looking for Mercy (version deluxe)
15.    I Rise

Disque 2
3 titres bonus

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

:rotfl:

OMG people have explained the same thing like TEN TIMES! 

and I still don´t get it: I have bought the amazon pack, and maybe later once I ´ve seen what does fnac sell I´ll se the difference and buy another one. and yes, the one from target, of course

Ok one more: 

1. The brunette cover is the standard. 13 tracks. 

2. The deluxe (blonde) with 15 tracks is ONLY digital. But if you want a physical copy you can buy it exclusively at Target, HMV and Fnac. Yes, they are there same. 

3. The guitar cover is the superdeluxe with 18 tracks. 

AMAZON HAS THE TRACKLISTING WRONG IN SEVERAL FORMATS. DON'T PAY ATTENTION. SIMPLY CHOOSE FROM THOSE THREE POSSIBILITIES.

12 minutes ago, GOD said:

Thank you. And how many vinyls have been released? 

Black with the black hair pic, clear with the black hair pic which is exclusive for madonna.com and there might be the rainbow pic disc as well.

15 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

Black with the black hair pic, clear with the black hair pic which is exclusive for madonna.com and there might be the rainbow pic disc as well.

See my post and link above, the rainbow vinyl is available from Amazon.de

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Ok one more: 

2. The deluxe (blonde) with 15 tracks is ONLY digital. But if you want a physical copy you can buy it exclusively at Target, HMV and Fnac. Yes, they are there same. 

AMAZON HAS THE TRACKLISTING WRONG IN SEVERAL FORMATS. DON'T PAY ATTENTION. SIMPLY CHOOSE FROM THOSE THREE POSSIBILITIES.

Thanks Karby 😊

Sucks that the gorgeous deluxe version won't be more widely available.

I hate deluxe versions. always have. just release one album with the good songs on it. I realise that there are collectors and this is a way of making fans buy the two versions, but it can cause confusion for non fans. the super deluxe version is even worse. I rather have a strong album with 10-13 songs. that was another mistake with rebel heart.

also, the blonde cover is superior and would've looked so good on vinyl. big mistake to use the dark one..  and I can also foresee a few people who aren't following the latest music seeing the dark haired cover thinking it's a woman covering madonna songs in a different style, or madonna going classic. (to then hear Medellin as an opener..)

unless she's going to surprise us and the other songs on the album are very dark/ballad-y and experimental.. but if half of the album is full of Medellin like songs.. not sure how that fits

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ok one more: 

Or you can also buy the deluxe (15 songs) in physical form as a vinyl or MC. 

11 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

Because it’s the 2010s. Not many people left that are still collecting thanks to digital and lack of collectibles released.

Hence why I said limited quantities. But of course you're wrong anyway. MANY people still collect, hence the popularity of record store day etc

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

:rotfl:

OMG people have explained the same thing like TEN TIMES! 

It really is ridiculous. Same thing over and over.

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Ok one more: 

You just wait and see...

But press release said there will be 2 extra bonus tracks! :hurt: 

I have been buying special edition CD from Target and they ALWAYS have unique tracks! It has to be 15 + 2 tracks! :grr: 

Don't you dare to tell me 17 songs cannot fit onto a single CD. TIC says hello to you! :americanlife: 

9 hours ago, Musicinferno said:

The rainbow vinyl is available on Amazon.de:

https://www.amazon.de/Madame-Ltd-Rainbow-Picture-Vinyl/dp/B07QH1FYRY/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=_&linkCode=w00&linkId=&creativeASIN=B07QH1FYRY

Not sure which cover, but hoping for the blonde

Wait a second! Didn't some M site have confirmed the rainbow vinyl had been cancelled by Universal France? :1251: 

3 minutes ago, horn said:

Wait a second! Didn't some M site have confirmed the rainbow vinyl had been cancelled by Universal France? :1251: 

MadonnaUndeground reported this, but it's weird since the record appeared on Amazon.de just yesterday or a day before. Maybe they were wrong after all and reported just their assumption. Or Amazon.de is late. But Fnac.fr still displays my order as valid.

6 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

MadonnaUndeground reported this, but it's weird since the record appeared on Amazon.de just yesterday or a day before. Maybe they were wrong after all and reported just their assumption. Or Amazon.de is late. But Fnac.fr still displays my order as valid.

FNAC is selling at 24 euro but out of stock now. I regretted pre-ordered 2 only. :| 

Amazon.de is selling at 49.99 euro :manson: 

FNAC.es is selling at 50.99 euro :manson: 

If I click on the item “vinyl Arc in ciel” that I bought, they say....”The page you are looking for has disappeared NO PANIC, OUR AGENTS ARE ON THE BEHIND ...”