Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

10 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

Wait, so the 18 track version doesn't exist even in the box set??

🙄 How hard is it for her team to release correct and complete information... it's like they don't want to actually sell anything.

Never rely on Amazon for tracklisting, extras, etc. They have it wrong and get it wrong on many occasions.

As far as we know -

Standard -13 tracks
Deluxe - 15 tracks (physical in-store exclusive)
Super Deluxe (2CD Book) - 18 tracks (also in box set)

31 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

Wait, so the 18 track version doesn't exist even in the box set??

🙄 How hard is it for her team to release correct and complete information... it's like they don't want to actually sell anything.

I dunno how many times we have explained this in this thread.

Please see for yourself.

https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/madame-x-deluxe-boxset

16 minutes ago, Kim said:

Never rely on Amazon for tracklisting, extras, etc. They have it wrong and get it wrong on many occasions.

As far as we know -

Standard -13 tracks

Kimmy, you are wrong!

According to Amazon & various fan sites, it should be:

1 CD Standard 13 tracks

Target 2CD 15 tracks + 2 bonus tracks

FNAC 2CD 15 tracks + 2 bonus tracks

HMV UK 2CD 15 tracks + 2 bonus tracks

Super deluxe 2CD 13 tracks + 2 tracks and no booklet

Boxset - Super deluxe 2CD 18 tracks + 2 tracks with booklet

I presumed everyone is happy now? :dazed: 

7 hours ago, T0pher said:

no shit! but if you actually read what I wrote it says disc 1 is 12 songs and disc 2 is the 3 extra songs and no mention of the book. while in other countries the same cover is the 15 tracks with the 3 bonus is the 2nd disc

Yes, you are right about it.

How can Amazon be wrong? :dazed: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Madame-X-Deluxe-Madonna/dp/B07QH1FYRX/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=madame+x&qid=1556298002&s=gateway&sr=8-2

17 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Madonna Underground is reporting the Rainbow vinyl is cancelled - source: Universal France

But I can't find anything in Universal France related to this news.

But why FNAC.es is still selling?

4 minutes ago, horn said:

Kimmy, you are wrong!

1 CD Standard 13 tracks

:dead:

18 minutes ago, horn said:

I dunno how many times we have explained this in this thread.

Please see for yourself.

https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/madame-x-deluxe-boxset

Yes, I've seen, but then I see things keep changing/editions getting cancelled.  It's hard to keep up.  Thanks for the update!

I forgot that the track list is out already for the 15 deluxe plus we know the 3 bonus track titles, so I guess the 18-track edition should be legitimate.  But now you say it's only available in the box set?  I only wanted to get the super deluxe 2 CD with the booklet. 😫  So will the Japanese SHM-CD deluxe be just the 15 tracks or ?

2 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

Yes, I've seen, but then I see things keep changing/editions getting cancelled.  It's hard to keep up.  Thanks for the update!

I forgot that the track list is out already for the 15 deluxe plus we know the 3 bonus track titles, so I guess the 18-track edition should be legitimate.  But now you say it's only available in the box set?  I only wanted to get the super deluxe 2 CD with the booklet. 😫  So will the Japanese SHM-CD deluxe be just the 15 tracks or ?

Well, like what you'd mentioned in your previous post, just based on the info provided by Amazon UK will do.

Product details

Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

• Audio CD (14 Jun. 2019)
  • Deluxe Edition edition
  • Number of Discs: 1
  • Label: Polydor
  • ASIN: B07QH1FYRX
  • Other Editions: MP3 Download
  • Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)

Track Listings

Disc: 1

1. Medellín with Maluma
      2. Dark Ballet
      3. God Control
      4. Future ft. Quavo
      5. Batuka
      6. Killers Who Are Partying
      7. Crave ft. Swae Lee
      8. Crazy
      9. Come Alive
      10. Extreme Occident
      11. Faz Gostoso ft. Anitta
      12. Bitch I'm Loca ft. Maluma

Disc: 2

1. I Don't Search I Find
      2. Looking for Mercy
      3. I Rise

Product description

Product Description

Madonna’s 14th studio album Madame X. Deluxe 2CD in hardcover book with 32-page booklet and bonus tracks.

22 minutes ago, horn said:

Kimmy, you are wrong!

1 CD Standard 13 tracks

HMV themselves confirmed on Twitter that their exclusive edition features 15 tracks including 2 bonus tracks.

7 minutes ago, Msig said:

HMV themselves confirmed on Twitter that their exclusive edition features 15 tracks including 2 bonus tracks.1118889664033824768

I'm not denying it.

the standard version being sold elsewhere has 13 tracks. Our exclusive standard edition has 15 tracks

41 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

You have it anywhere 

https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/copy-of-madame-x-deluxe-cd

40 minutes ago, horn said:

Well, like what you'd mentioned in your previous post, just based on the info provided by Amazon UK will do.

Number of Discs: 1

Disc: 1

1. Medellín with Maluma
      2. Dark Ballet
      3. God Control
      4. Future ft. Quavo
      5. Batuka
      6. Killers Who Are Partying
      7. Crave ft. Swae Lee
      8. Crazy
      9. Come Alive
      10. Extreme Occident
      11. Faz Gostoso ft. Anitta
      12. Bitch I'm Loca ft. Maluma

Disc: 2

1. I Don't Search I Find
      2. Looking for Mercy
      3. I Rise

Madonna’s 14th studio album Madame X. Deluxe 2CD in hardcover book with 32-page booklet and bonus tracks.

I'm still confused because your Amazon UK listing contradicts itself all over the place.  It says upfront it only has 1 disc, then the tracklisting is for 2 discs, then the summary says it includes the booklet that you said it didn't have outside the boxset.

3 minutes ago, alesv1 said:

This is the Super Deluxe 2 CD with 18 tracks I was looking for and talking about, but here it doesn't say that it includes the booklet?

What I'm trying to confirm yet again is if the Japanese SHM-CD super deluxe has the 18 tracks listed in the ShopUK listing there but also with the booklet as described above, or is the only place to get both the 18 tracks AND the booklet in the boxset, which isn't available in the US either?

9 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

I'm still confused because your Amazon UK listing contradicts itself all over the place.  It says upfront it only has 1 disc, then the tracklisting is for 2 discs, then the summary says it includes the booklet that you said it didn't have outside the boxset.

This is the Super Deluxe 2 CD with 18 tracks I was looking for and talking about, but here it doesn't say that it includes the booklet?

What I'm trying to confirm yet again is if the Japanese SHM-CD super deluxe has the 18 tracks listed in the ShopUK listing there but also with the booklet as described above, or is the only place to get both the 18 tracks AND the booklet in the boxset, which isn't available in the US either?

I guess the booklet is in all the deluxe versions, i did not find any superdeluxe version. Just the official versions are in Madonna.com plus the exclusive versions of fnac, hmv, target and maybe japanese deluxe version 

Edited by alesv1

47 minutes ago, rebelvvv said:

You've already been told the Amazon listing is clearly a mistake. 

Horn was being facetious in his replies.

The superdeluxe (named to differentiate it from the blonde 'deluxe'  CD only available in selected retailers) is almost certainly the same whether you buy it separately, within the boxset or as  SHM-CD. Whether there's a booklet in it or the booklet makes up part of the 'book'...who knows?

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

You've already been told the Amazon listing is clearly a mistake. 

Horn was being facetious in his replies.

The superdeluxe (named to differentiate it from the blonde 'deluxe'  CD only available in selected retailers) is almost certainly the same whether you buy it separately, within the boxset or as  SHM-CD. Whether there's a booklet in it or the booklet makes up part of the 'book'...who knows?

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

I don't see how being facetious is helpful in this supposedly factual thread about where to buy what.  Not everyone keeps up with every post every day and we're all just trying to find the correct info to buy the end product to support Madonna... but to each their own. :dazed: 

the FNAC, Target and HMV exclusive editions are basically “the vinyl version” or “the CD1 from the deluxe version” or the “deluxe MC version”. All have 15 tracks  

this is clearly what FNAC et al will sell as you can only get this 15 track set of tracks on vinyl or deluxe MC or as part of the deluxe 2 CD. But not on a singular CD.

1 hour ago, rebelvvv said:

I'm just posting information that you want to believe and had posted previously.

33 minutes ago, horn said:

I'm just posting information that you want to believe and had posted previously.

... I never mentioned Amazon UK (or any Amazon) anywhere previously, so what I posted was a question about recent posts, not any indication that I "wanted to believe" anything in particular.  In any case, there's no reason to go on and on in circles about it.  So for clarity Kim's post was the correct one that answered my question (and the info I was looking to confirm):

3 hours ago, Kim said:

As far as we know -

Standard -13 tracks

:newspaper:

1 hour ago, Cyber-Raga said:

the FNAC, Target and HMV exclusive editions are basically “the vinyl version” or “the CD1 from the deluxe version” or the “deluxe MC version”. All have 15 tracks  

this is clearly what FNAC et al will sell as you can only get this 15 track set of tracks on vinyl or deluxe MC or as part of the deluxe 2 CD. But not on a singular CD.

Well it's basically the physical version of the online deluxe

They should really have put the vinyl in the blonde cover and named the 2cd something different, especially as it's starting to look like it's an international-only release.

2019-04-26 (1).jpg

I'm glad the vinyl has the darker cover, it's my favourite.

So the Rainbow vinyl has been cancelled?

She should really release another limited colour vinyl with the blonde cover & a different colour record though, fans would buy both.

Lots of new albums have a few different coloured records to choose from.

I think the darker cover should have had Red vinyl and the Blonde either White or Clear vinyl.

19 hours ago, promise to try said:

are they going to release a cd single/remixes?

I wouldn't count on any official CD singles being commercially released. For "Ghosttown" and "Bitch I'm Madonna", the CD maxi singles was released only in Ukraine and limited to 250 numbered copies.