Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

18 minutes ago, horn said:

If boxset quantity is getting limited, I dun think it will be released in US at all unless US has its own allocated stock. But again, why they didn't list it in their store?

I think they are just for the UK and are returning payments to overseas customers....bwcause it is still available on the UK store 

1 hour ago, spanky1995 said:

My money for the boxset hasn't been returned and on my account on the UK store it states i have paid for it are you in the UK or overseas?

Australia

7 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Australia

that might be why......login to your account and look at your order status in the account section. This is what my order looks like 

20190424_045402.png

25 minutes ago, spanky1995 said:

that might be why......login to your account and look at your order status in the account section. This is what my order looks like 

20190424_045402.png

Thanks, will check!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I thought the Renaissance-woman cover was the actual cover? I'm confused with all these covers, though they all look great.

I went to my local HMV to pre order the exclusive. The guy at the till didn't know a thing about it. Found it on the computer, I asked about cover and track list - he said it didn't have that info only that there's bonus tracks. I had to pay in full now to collect on 14th June. He said 'I don't know why we would be doing a Madonna exclusive' and seemed genuinely baffled.

Oh and I only paid £10.99 which I thought was cheap for an exclusive 

13 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

I went to my local HMV to pre order the exclusive. The guy at the till didn't know a thing about it. Found it on the computer, I asked about cover and track list - he said it didn't have that info on my that there's bonus tracks. I had to pay in full now to collect on 14th June. He said 'I don't know why we would be doing a Madonna exclusive and seemed genuinely baffled.

Please, fire him!!!😂

3 hours ago, stevo208 said:

I went to my local HMV to pre order the exclusive. The guy at the till didn't know a thing about it. Found it on the computer, I asked about cover and track list - he said it didn't have that info only that there's bonus tracks. I had to pay in full now to collect on 14th June. He said 'I don't know why we would be doing a Madonna exclusive' and seemed genuinely baffled.

Is there an hmv exclusive in the UK? What is it?

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Is the Super Deluxe 3CD version available for pre-order anywhere in US? I saw a listing on Amazon but it says it's not available.

There's no 3 CD version

4 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Is the Super Deluxe 3CD version available for pre-order anywhere in US? I saw a listing on Amazon but it says it's not available.

3CD? Gurl, what are you smoking?

8 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

You mean the Super Deluxe with the guitar cover?  That's a 2 disc version - the 15 track 'deluxe' album + the 3 bonus tracks (listed above). Also with hardcover booklet. 

That one and the box set (which contains it) are the only 2 ways we know of so far to get all 18 tracks.

And no, sadly it hasn't been listed for sale yet here in the US, but is given a page on amazon...so I guess we'll see...

Finally available Madame X in Fnac.es, with a limited edition of colour vinyl of 50,99 eur. Maybe is the rainbow vinyl that disappeared on fnac.fr???. It cannot be the clear vinyl because it is web exclusive on madonna.com. 

6 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

You mean the Super Deluxe with the guitar cover?  That's a 2 disc version - the 15 track 'deluxe' album + the 3 bonus tracks (listed above). Also with hardcover booklet. 

That one and the box set (which contains it) are the only 2 ways we know of so far to get all 18 tracks.

And no, sadly it hasn't been listed for sale yet here in the US, but is given a page on amazon...so I guess we'll see...

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I really want that Super Deluxe!

So anyone else ordered the raibow vinyl from Fnac France before it disappeared? Are those orders valid or have they been cancelled? I didn't receive any notice of cancellation and in my order history it still shows as waiting for dispatch...

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

So anyone else ordered the raibow vinyl from Fnac France before it disappeared? Are those orders valid or have they been cancelled? I didn't receive any notice of cancellation and in my order history it still shows as waiting for dispatch...

Same here. My order is still there.

22 hours ago, stevo208 said:

I would have legit complained! Sorry but he had no place to throw shade at your icon! Very unprofessional! You’re a customer and his job is to provide you with service! It’s not his job to be baffled by the fact that they’re doing a Madonna exclusive! Stupid general public gets on my damn nerves! They act as thought she’s a nobody! Have they forgotten she outlived MJ and Prince and remains the top selling female artist of all time? The fucking Queen of pop??? I swear, I don’t take shit from GP anymore! Anyone throws shade at my queen in customer service, I’m complaining! 

2 hours ago, alesv1 said:

Finally available Madame X in Fnac.es, with a limited edition of colour vinyl of 50,99 eur. Maybe is the rainbow vinyl that disappeared on fnac.fr???. It cannot be the clear vinyl because it is web exclusive on madonna.com. 

Why does it require passport number for overseas buyer?

@karbatal Any reason why? The item is sending out of Spain. It makes no sense to provide passport number.

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

My order is still there. 

2 hours ago, horn said:

Why does it require passport number for overseas buyer?

@karbatal Any reason why? The item is sending out of Spain. It makes no sense to provide passport number.

I have no idea.. I've never been required that. In fact we don't use passport numbers in Spain, we have a compulsory Identity Card. But we're never asked for that number either when shopping! 

32 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Omg !!!! Does it mean the French fnac we bought has that cover??????

This cover was from FNAC.es

I really hope that's the actual cover!

* Finger crossed *

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I have no idea.. I've never been required that. In fact we don't use passport numbers in Spain, we have a compulsory Identity Card. But we're never asked for that number either when shopping! 

Yes, I read that i.e. TIN.

This is meant for custom tax purposes in order for you to get your import stuff ordered from outside Spain.

I just dun get why they need the same info for things export items?

So has anyone from outside Spain bought anything from FNAC.es?

Do you need to provide your passport number or ID?