Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

Question: Amoeba in the US shows the vinyl without Madonna’s name on it. Does anyone happen to know if that’s right? I’m hoping they will also have a vinyl featuring the deluxe cover.

B67B6763-4947-4C05-AFBA-92379CA57493.jpeg

I can't see the box set on my Amazon or on Madonna.com so I will try to order it from my local store . 

Weird. The 2CD Deluxe box with hardcover booklet and 3 extra tracks (guitar cover) is listed on the US Amazon...but says 'unavailable'.  Hmmm....

Wonder if they're eventually going to list it or not.

Anyone else in the US order this one yet, and from where?

The album isn't available for another two months. I'm sure that closer to the release date we will have better info. 

47 minutes ago, Musicinferno said:

It´s the only one with real drama... 😆

We want to make sure we’re not going to miss out.

We need to know where to get our goodies, if stock will meet demand, etc. It’s serious business. 😉

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

This thread is the best :lol:

1 hour ago, Musicinferno said:

:dead::dead::dead:  

You should have heard the things I was saying to my own computer screen reading earlier pages... 

1 minute ago, horn said:

You can always try HMV or Tower Records Japan.

It's just come up👍👍

So far I preordered the boxset, lithograph, clear and black vinyls and both Japanese cd. 

Looking now for the k7 that is not in the boxset and rainbow vinyl. 

5 hours ago, Musicinferno said:

Lol! This is actually such a great comment and makes me realize how “on the same page” we all are about the FANTASTIC era so far. All we can stress about is the album formats because Madonna overwhelmed us with box sets/covers/editions. Luckiest fan base ever!

I'm so confused as to what is going on. What's available in Canada? The only deluxe version on Amazon Canada is the "International Deluxe" with the guitar cover but only lists it as 12 tracks plus 3 bonus tracks "I Rise, Searching For Mercy" and the other one. It doesn't list 18 songs

14 hours ago, OhFather said:

Question: Amoeba in the US shows the vinyl without Madonna’s name on it. Does anyone happen to know if that’s right? I’m hoping they will also have a vinyl featuring the deluxe cover.

B67B6763-4947-4C05-AFBA-92379CA57493.jpeg

I don't think anyone knows for sure if her name will be there or not yet. My suspicion (or maybe hope) is it will be a clear sticker with her name stuck on the outside.

10 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Weird. The 2CD Deluxe box with hardcover booklet and 3 extra tracks (guitar cover) is listed on the US Amazon...but says 'unavailable'.  Hmmm....

Wonder if they're eventually going to list it or not.

Anyone else in the US order this one yet, and from where?

Waiting for it to be fixed.  

I'm a bit lost as well...

How many Official Madonna Stores are there? So far I only noticed two: US (https://shop.madonna.com) and UK (https://shopuk.madonna.com). Are there any more official stores for other regions?

Anyone who bought a physical copy of any edition from the UK store - did the purchase come with a digital download of the single or is that exclusive to the US store?

Help would be appreciated!!🙏

47 minutes ago, stevemcqueen said:

I'm a bit lost as well...

How many Official Madonna Stores are there? So far I only noticed two: US (https://shop.madonna.com) and UK (https://shopuk.madonna.com). Are there any more official stores for other regions?

Anyone who bought a physical copy of any edition from the UK store - did the purchase come with a digital download of the single or is that exclusive to the US store?

Help would be appreciated!!🙏

I bought the clear vinyl and there is no digital download. In fact, in the european store (UK) there is no digital download of the album as there is in the US store.