Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

10 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Ok I'm confused. Amazon has the deluxe 15 track as the guitar cover. I want the blonde one. Which one is that?

That's the thing. Only Target (for USA only) and Fnac have them. It's weird. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Guys!!!!! The rainbow LP in Fnac is now unavailable!!!!! WTF??? I pre-ordered yesterday! 

I bet the rainbow vinyl will be the same as clear vinyl

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Guys!!!!! The rainbow LP in Fnac is now unavailable!!!!! WTF??? I pre-ordered yesterday! 

Thank God I had ordered 2 copies.

Should have ordered 6 instead. 😞

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

And how will you get the Miserable cover? Target? 

I need that cover so I went ahead and ordered the FNAC even though it shows the Wally cover on the website, I'm assuming it's just a temporary placeholder. This looks legit (note the polydor logo at the bottom)

CD6B017F-C160-482F-A47A-B36E03AEEC57.jpe

Which other acts will release albums on June 14,? not Taylor Swift or Rihanna right? Im really hoping Madame X will debut at no 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart and become her 9th no 1 album. 

Edited by metalissimo

18 minutes ago, Kim said:

I need that cover so I went ahead and ordered the FNAC even though it shows the Wally cover on the website, I'm assuming it's just a temporary placeholder. This looks legit (note the polydor logo at the bottom)

CD6B017F-C160-482F-A47A-B36E03AEEC57.jpe

I hope you're right. I ordered the Fnac one but I'm in doubt because in this Polydor póster there aren't extra tracks in the French edition. 

1 hour ago, Pera said:

I bet the rainbow vinyl will be the same as clear vinyl

It shouldn't. They specifically name that "clear vinyl". Why should it be labelled as Rainbow Vinyl in other sites? 

6 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

Which other acts will release albums on June 14,? not Taylor Swift or Rihanna right? Im really hoping Madame X will debut at no 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart and become her 9th no 1 album. 

Although it shouldnt matter, and i;'m so pleased she is still around and giving us music and we should appreciate the music, i do too want her to have another number 1 on the album charts.

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I hope you're right. I ordered the Fnac one but I'm in doubt because in this Polydor póster there aren't extra tracks in the French edition. 

Well it has the two extra tracks when compared to the standard edition. The extra 3 tracks on the guitar cover 2CD are probably remixes or something.

3 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Although it shouldnt matter, and i;'m so pleased she is still around and giving us music and we should appreciate the music, i do too want her to have another number 1 on the album charts.

She really deserves to have another no. 1 album in the US. Last September Paul Mccartney scored a no. 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart and he was 76 years old. Madonna is 61 years old this year, she should score a few more no. 1 albums in the US. 

28 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It shouldn't. They specifically name that "clear vinyl". Why should it be labelled as Rainbow Vinyl in other sites? 

maybe it's google translate from french or something like that

1 hour ago, metalissimo said:

She really deserves to have another no. 1 album in the US. Last September Paul Mccartney scored a no. 1 album on Billboard 200 albums chart and he was 76 years old. Madonna is 61 years old this year, she should score a few more no. 1 albums in the US. 

This!

Let's all make it happen.

I’m sure the Fnac version is the Deluxe CD minus the second bonus disc which includes the three new songs (like the vinyl version). 

I haven’t seen any CD which includes 15 songs (it’s either 13 or 18). And since the vinyl also has 15 songs I am assuming that’s what Fnac will exclusively sell. 

All of this is making my head spin!! I think I'm gonna wait for things to settle a bit before ordering anything. 

Are all of these things eventually gonna be available in stores?? Or are some online exclusives only??

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

All of this is making my head spin!! I think I'm gonna wait for things to settle a bit before ordering anything. 

Are all of these things eventually gonna be available in stores?? Or are some online exclusives only??

I'm like you.  It's just I don't want to miss out on anything that I might want.  It seems the BOX set is the way to go, but I might be wrong?  I'd also love to have the clear vinyl as well.  I just wish we can find it ALL in one place, rather scrambling to find it at various places.