Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

I remember FNAC RH comes with 2 bonus remix tracks.

Same thing happened to Walmart version. No new tracks, only remixes.

Therefore I won't be surprised if it's just remixes. 

Ok... except for Saturn.de which featured a new track.

11 minutes ago, horn said:

I remember FNAC RH comes with 2 bonus remix tracks.

Same thing happened to Walmart version. No new tracks, only remixes.

Therefore I won't be surprised if it's just remixes. 

Ok... except for Saturn.de which featured a new track.

That's a good point.  If you find a vinyl with the deluxe though, please let us know!

The deluxe version is right up there as one of her best....ever!

the eyes, jawline, lipstick shade, eyebrows, the black background....magnifico!

For me the best album cover is the standard edition.

It's very Frida Kahlo.

And the stitching title over her lips looks brilliant visually. Plus it's the first album cover she has sported black hair. 

I have no use for Cassettes so those and the Box set are not for me.

Will buy multiple copies of the CD and Vinyl though.

Clear vinyl is lovely and I think that may be my favourite cover now.

5 hours ago, horn said:

1507-1.jpg

I was thinking about this cover as it's my favourite and the stitching on her lips. I remember the oh father video and the scene were the young Madonna views her dead mothers body and sees her lips stiched.

I wonder if this influenced the album cover some how, a link to her mother perhaps?

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I was thinking about this cover as it's my favourite and the stitching on her lips. I remember the oh father video and the scene were the young Madonna views her dead mothers body and sees her lips stiched.

I wonder if this influenced the album cover some how, a link to her mother perhaps?

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Just now, frzndrwnwrld said:

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

I will be intrigued to find out if it has influenced. I was looking at the characters she has listed she is playing on the album and there's a nun so a connection to her catholic past, and of course her mother.

16 minutes ago, AceOfMadonna said:

Rainbow Vinyl Edition is available on fnac now. Strangely they use the RH cover at the moment. 

https://musique.fnac.com/a13470219/Madonna-Madame-X-Double-Vinyle-Arc-en-Ciel-Edition-Limitee-Deluxe-Vinyle-album

OMG Thanks for the link.

I had modified my original order and added this. :rosey: 

Does the release date seem too far away? We're in a modern era where I'm used to performers giving their projects over to the public in rapid succession after hearing the first single. Madame X has a traditional promo layout. We don't want the album to leak before hand but I do wish they'd consider moving the release date up to late May.

4 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

Does the release date seem too far away? We're in a modern era where I'm used to performers giving their projects over to the public in rapid succession after hearing the first single. Madame X has a traditional promo layout. We don't want the album to leak before hand but I do wish they'd consider moving the release date up to late May.

I disagree. 

I think it's perfect as it's plenty of time to release and more importantly promote at least 2 singles to give the general public more of an insight into what the album has to offer.

Its time to build up the album but I am surprised she isn't releasing following the Eurovision.

But that means there must be plenty of promo planned in the full month between the Eurovision and the album dropping. And that's mega exciting !!

Just now, karbatal said:

Ok I bought the rainbow vinyl, the deluxe cassette and the special edition with two more tracks. 

I'm officially super broke :lol:

But your still a fabulous senorita 😋

Right, that’s me skint for the next few months. I want it all! Ordered the box set already, that’s one thing I’m not missing out on. It looks gorgeous.

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

So there's four vinyl versions? Black, clear, rainbow and in the deluxe box? 😮😍

I think they're three? I bought that box with the lithography and they include the crystal one. There's the black one and the rainbow. What's the fourth????

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I think they're three? I bought that box with the lithography and they include the crystal one. There's the black one and the rainbow. What's the fourth????

Sorry updated as the deluxe set is a 7" not an album.

I'm going to have to spread the purchases!

I'm so glad I passed on the Record Store Day! I never imagined Madonna would ever release so many beautiful editions!!!! 

Only a 12" Ande cd single for Medellin would be needed. 

well im going to hold out for the US release and buy the edition with the most tracks like I did with rebel heart..please god let there be a superdeluxe cd lol

1 hour ago, AceOfMadonna said:

Rainbow Vinyl Edition is available on fnac now. Strangely they use the RH cover at the moment. 

https://musique.fnac.com/a13470219/Madonna-Madame-X-Double-Vinyle-Arc-en-Ciel-Edition-Limitee-Deluxe-Vinyle-album

I'm having so much trouble ordering this because I can't read French! 😫 haha

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I’m dying to know the aesthetic thought behind her name on top of her brows. 

It's wonderful to see her name on the cover again I've missed it since Confessions.