“Dark Ballet” thread

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Most of my friends who are not big fans of madonna love Paradise. Most like FL and dont like Impressive Instant. I think Paradise is simply sublime and probably the best song Mirwais and Madonna have ever collaborated on. If Dark Ballet is anywhere near it, it would be beyond amazing.

So excited. Wish I could teleport to NZ. 

8 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I just KNOW im going to love this song and my friends are gunna hate it🤣🤣😈

Future lovers impressive instant paradise all up there with my favourites and I think this one will be there.

These "friends" belong to the lowest pit of Hell as far I know. Purgatory would not accept them either :smoke:

Just now, Shaun said:

BUT WHAT WILL OUR FRIENDS THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONES WHO “DON’T EVEN LIKE MADONNA”!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will be subject to it on repeat for hours. Or they can leave my house. 

3 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

These "friends" belong to the lowest pit of Hell as far I know. Purgatory would not accept them either :smoke:

I used to get upset when I was younger, but when they throw the word "queen" around like it's glitter I kept respect for them. Demi Lovato is not a queen, she's barely a butler. 

5 minutes ago, robster said:

Still no single cover btw! Usually we would have had a single cover by now right?!

I saw this yesterday on Instagram, but I'm assuming it's fanmade, right? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxvUqKkgvWy/?igshid=8bsnff6k5du1

9 minutes ago, elijah said:

Most of my friends who are not big fans of madonna love Paradise. Most like FL and dont like Impressive Instant. I think Paradise is simply sublime and probably the best song Mirwais and Madonna have ever collaborated on. If Dark Ballet is anywhere near it, it would be beyond amazing.

These simple-minded twats probably listened to "Impressive Instant" once, and they quickly judged it as a "rubbish robotic track", and they continue their miserable life with Adele, and they probably regard Kraftwerk with disdain as well. We are not interested in reports like these thanks. 

1 minute ago, Messiah said:

I saw this yesterday on Instagram, but I'm assuming it's fanmade, right? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxvUqKkgvWy/?igshid=8bsnff6k5du1

no that's a pic from the madame x teaser it's real.

2 minutes ago, juliebean said:

no that's a pic from the madame x teaser it's real.

I know the pic / screenshot is real, I was questioning the overall artwork for the cover.

Just now, Messiah said:

I know the pic / footage is real, I was questioning the overall artwork for the cover.

i think they just put the pic on a Polaroid with the text.

1 minute ago, juliebean said:

i think they just put the pic on a Polaroid with the text.

Yeah, mte.

I'm hoping for a new photo with a stunning brunette look. 🙏

5 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

These simple-minded twats probably listened to "Impressive Instant" once, and they quickly judged it as a "rubbish robotic track", and they continue their miserable life with Adele, and they probably regard Kraftwerk with disdain as well. We are not interested in reports like these thanks. 

Well its great if "you" are not interested in such reports, you are still getting them. Maybe ignore them next time?

7 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I used to get upset when I was younger, but when they throw the word "queen" around like it's glitter I kept respect for them. Demi Lovato is not a queen, she's barely a butler. 

"Dark Ballet" is not exactly a moment for the masses in a way Eurovishit is, so I honestly don't want to know what one's friends think of it. 

To hear it LEGALLY on Spotify Prenium, as soon as it gets out, you should change your country to New Zealand. It just takes a few days for the option to be available when you make the change.

I moved from France to Australia and I wondered why I didnt get the songs Australia time and it's because my account was still linked to France.

A bit too late for Dark Ballet but if you wanna hear the album a few hours earlier I guess that's the option.

44 minutes ago, RoyalMadonna said:

To hear it LEGALLY on Spotify Prenium, as soon as it gets out, you should change your country to New Zealand. It just takes a few days for the option to be available when you make the change.

I moved from France to Australia and I wondered why I didnt get the songs Australia time and it's because my account was still linked to France.

A bit too late for Dark Ballet but if you wanna hear the album a few hours earlier I guess that's the option.

That doesn’t work for me. It says I have to cancel my current premium membership first, then wait until the remaining days of my premium membership are over, then change it to a new country and then sign up for a new premium membership. Too much effort just to hear the songs a few hours before the rest of the world.

4 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

This will start getting released later in New Zealand. A reminder again...

Do not post unofficial links! Do not ask for unofficial links or advice where to find unofficial links! Do not ask for PMs to get unofficial links! Don’t even hint it! The only links that are allowed to be posted are official links to either legally stream or legally purchase the track! Those who disobey this will be suspended or banned. If you are cheap just be a little patient till the official audio video gets posted on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I see no problem with anybody talking about it regardless where they heard it. We did that previous weeks. Just no sharing unofficial links anywhere on the forum or asking anybody for them. If anybody receives PMs asking for unofficial links please feel free report those PMs and they will be dealt with.

Thanks! I plan to only listen when it's officially released in my country this time. 

"M'S VERY OWN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY,  A MAD BRILLIANT EPIC WHICH VEERS FROM DUBSTEP TO CLASSICAL."

IN ONE HOUR

WE ARE READY

fainy.gif

7 minutes ago, Crux said:

We'll have a new Madonna masterpiece in less than an hour, guys.  :headbang:

It hurts so much, to sit and wait for this masterpiece. 

22 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

"M'S VERY OWN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY,  A MAD BRILLIANT EPIC WHICH VEERS FROM DUBSTEP TO CLASSICAL."

IN ONE HOUR

WE ARE READY

fainy.gif

If that is true, it would be EPIC.