“Dark Ballet” thread

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

In her latest IG post she's calling it a "workshop".  If I recalled she did the same when she started preparing for the Rebel Heart Tour.  She had "workshops" which were the start of putting routines, etc. together for the tour.  I'm betting that's what is happening here, which may include a few promotional performances along the way. 

Oh yea. I forgot about the RH tour workshop. I forgot about the videos.

40 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Must be for Pride it's too early for rehearsals for the tour. 

I would think there's a decent amount of crossover (ie. that the Pride performances will probably be early versions of the tour performances)

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I hope she's learned her lesson and avoids dark theatrics for Pride? 

A4F47AB7-A552-417F-AF24-1E0A327470A9.gif

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

I hope so too!

We recently  got:

-dark ggw opening.

-(Devil) horns in living for love.

-and dark opening at the met gala and esc of course. 

Im tired of Satonna

1 minute ago, Cesky said:

I would think there's a decent amount of crossover (ie. that the Pride performances will probably be early versions of the tour performances)

That's true.

Its interesting that she has gone into these workshops this week yet she will be straight out of them for promo appearances on album release week.....graham norton has already been confirmed on twitter. 

But I guess that must be what it's like its like in her world going from one format in one week to another the next. 

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I think they'll be a political message somewhere I just hope she gets the crowd going with a huge version of Holiday or/Into the groove I'm sure they'll be lighter moments.

50 minutes ago, Amelia said:

In her latest IG post she's calling it a "workshop".  If I recalled she did the same when she started preparing for the Rebel Heart Tour.  She had "workshops" which were the start of putting routines, etc. together for the tour.  I'm betting that's what is happening here, which may include a few promotional performances along the way. 

16 minutes ago, juliebean said:

Oh yea. I forgot about the RH tour workshop. I forgot about the videos.

She also workshopped before the MDNA tour. It was also partially an audition process for that tour, though that aspect may not apply to the Madame X workshop.

On MDNA, there was the chair performance to an instrumental from the WE soundtrack, and some slacklining footage was shown with Falling Free playing. (She may never have intended to slackline with that song, but it was known that she was fond of the song and wanted to include it. I think she even indicated she would have wanted to release it as a single if she were able to choose for herself.)

11 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I hope so too!

We recently  got:

-dark ggw opening.

-(Devil) horns in living for love.

-and dark opening at the met gala and esc of course. 

Im tired of Satonna

I’m afraid Madame X opening is going to be just as dark if not darker. Even Medellín video opened dark. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, peter said:

She also workshopped before the MDNA tour. It was also partially an audition process for that tour, though that aspect may not apply to the Madame X workshop.

On MDNA, there was the chair performance to an instrumental from the WE soundtrack, and some slacklining footage was shown with Falling Free playing. (She may never have intended to slackline with that song, but it was known that she was fond of the song and wanted to include it. I think she even indicated she would have wanted to release it as a single if she were able to choose for herself.)

Yep!  She is in tour mode at this point.  It'll be exciting to see what comes out of these workshops and end up on stage. 

25 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I agree, plus nobody is not a big fan of illuminati stuff

20 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I think they'll be a political message somewhere I just hope she gets the crowd going with a huge version of Holiday or/Into the groove I'm sure they'll be lighter moments.

I'm sure too! It's PRIDE!

29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

hope you're not referring to dark ballet.. because that doesn't seem "dark" like how we saw it at Eurovision. it's more minimalistic and a little weird.. 

she won't perform just one song anyway.

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

hope you're not referring to dark ballet.. because that doesn't seem "dark" like how we saw it at Eurovision. it's more minimalistic and a little weird.. 

she won't perform just one song anyway.

She can do anything with DARK BALLET! I'm down with everything!!! lol

2 minutes ago, le smoking said:

The song is out there apparently

Where did you get this info?

38 minutes ago, Confessit said:

No shell do a medley of Future, Act of Contrition, Gang Bang and Mer Girl.

18 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

I agree, plus nobody is not a big fan of illuminati stuff

I'm sure too! It's PRIDE!

Eurovision was like the bigger version of Pride

4 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

No shell do a medley of Future, Act of Contrition, Gang Bang and Mer Girl.

And a shortened version of Like a Prayer wearing a burka.

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Can we ban people who just post shit and then disappear? At least give a source before you vanish. 

I don't know if you can just do that but I don't know the rules on here.