Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

Of course they will combine them. Its the same song.

Yes, but I don't doubt anything anymore. I'm putting it out there just in case..

4 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

They better unite them for BB. If that keeps it from charting it'll be the epitome of incompetence.

relax, it will be combined, it's always been that way, hence the previous campaigns to "buy separately" whenever she releases a digital maxi... 

It's a song that's a grower for sure...much better with each listen.

I checked the US Itunes chart just now, and she is at #15, up from #17 about an hour ago...niiiice.

It seems the views are constantly increasing as well, almost at 800k right now

I will go sleep now but I'm really excited to see the stats and response of the song tomorrow, it seems to me that it kicked off very well

Can Mirwais produce all her work from now on? It’s rich, slick and their studio chemistry is unmatched.   He’s also versatile you can’t really tell it’s him   Love this song!🔥❤️

Behind everyone as woke up late. The more I am listening to it, the more I am enjoying it.  Love the mellow vibe and the contrast between the verses and the chorus.  Love his voice too and he has the best laughter in songs since Madonna herself in Angel !   Exciting and fun times ahead - now we have the video to wait for.   Madame X era is officially and completely here ! 

5 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Absolutely this!!!

Riiiiight!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

God he’s so f*cking good and original.  

This is an atmosphere song like the best songs from ROL and BS. It’s soothing and relaxing, and I really love that, as said, like ROL and BS. The Maluma sections add an exotic vibe. This is better than I even imagined it to be. I liked it from the first listen. Guys, this is a huge achievement for Madonna. 

Jeeeez I honestly haven't given a fuck about Madonnas music for a while although I did like some of Rebel Heart. 

This lead single though is a proper return to form. Now I'm excited to hear more. So much better when she's doing her own thing sound and visuals wise instead of pretending she's a 25 year old dumb cunt from the projects. 

Great song, her best lead single since Music. 

Screenshot_20190418-005807.png

This is mindblowing, I remember that Living for Love just entered the top 100 and that was it, now Medellin is already on #5 😍

Edited by Fitho

1 minute ago, DIRTY PIG said:

Jeeeez I honestly haven't given a fuck about Madonnas music for a while although I did like some of Rebel Heart. 

This lead single though is a proper return to form. Now I'm excited to hear more. So much better when she's doing her own thing sound and visuals wise instead of pretending she's a 25 year old dumb cunt from the projects. 

Great song, her best lead single since Music. 

Glad to have you back! Post more! 

1 hour ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

It's trending here in the US at 25, so it's probably worldwide.

1 hour ago, Fitho said:

On my mobile phone it said that the video on YouTube is trending on #25 

Don't know whether this applies only to my country or worldwide

In Mexico it shows as #1 in Trending, also not sure if only Mexico or worldwide, either way its pretty impressive

P05UbYx.png

40 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

No thanks. It gave me a headache.

Why all you people can’t enjoy something fresh and smooth as Medellín? This is no Hung Up. :lol:

Exactly. The song is perfect as it is. This is a beautiful escape from a stressful and hectic world.

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Glad to have you back! Post more! 

I bet it's been painful here without the likes of me (and her previous albums) 😂

Just now, impr3ssive_instant said:

It's on the trending page now. Views will increase quickly.

oh ok, that explains it... excellent, more exposure... i think it can debut in the Hot 100 from the streams alone these two days...