Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

Unlike other youthful singles she has released over the past 11 years (that I still love), this one feels genuine and effortless. Daydreaming about hearing this  live in concert already.

After a short pause the song start growing on me (would be easier with some less Maluma). But it is catchy, funny and unpretensious. Perfect to dance. I think it was a very goog move choosing this song to launch the era

9 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

Unlike other youthful singles she has released over the past 11 years (that I still love), this one feels genuine and effortless. Daydreaming about hearing this  live in concert already.

Spot on !!!

I'm just surprised there's a week between the single premier and the music video.

I was anticipating the video to drop at the same time but I think they want the grow factor and momentum.

11 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I'm so happy I could cry!!

I LOVE this song, it's FRESH, a new sound for her. Her boldest lead single choice since the last time she worked with Mirwais IMO. Madonna and Mirwais are #magic together....I can see why she used that hashtag so much. I can definitely see how it could be polarizing but I really do think in this case, a good portion of those that aren't liking it now will come around. It's definitely a grower. I was confused but pleasantly surprised on first listen by third listen though, everything clicked and I'm pretty sure I've maxed out my Spotify plays that will count towards charts :lol:. I like the slinky, subdued, smooth, summery vibe of this song and starting the era on a low key note (similar to Secret as others have stated) is refreshing! Maluma is wonderful and also sounds sexy......you can feel their chemistry on this record. Doesn't feel gimmicky or try hard. Really, just couldn't be more pleased right now. 

It's not a bang or a stomper, but a MELLOW BOP. And this is the cha-cha instructor character...we have yet to see the HEAD OF STATE character, the TEACHER character, the NUN character... :lol:

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

It's not a bang or a stomper, but a MELLOW BOP. And this is the cha-cha instructor character...we have yet to see the HEAD OF STATE character, the TEACHER character, the NUN character... :lol:

And the Mirwais stomper beat that accompanies!!!

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Do you think the characters are in order of the tracklisting? Cha Cha instructor is definitely first track. So...professor - Dark Ballet; head of state- God Control; Housekeeper - Future; equestrian - Batuka; Prisoner - Killers etc etc...

Just now, Fever said:

Do you think the characters are in order of the tracklisting? Cha Cha instructor is definitely first track. So...professor - Dark Ballet; head of state- God Control; Housekeeper - Future; equestrian - Batuka; Prisoner - Killers etc etc...

Interesting point! So which is the WHORE / PROSTITUTE song?! :rotfl:

1 hour ago, Jeby said:

Please go drag this fool

I mentioned this in the other thread but after summoning the Twitter army she quickly deleted her trash #fakenews tweet.

18 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

Right.

Im like kari who???? Typical republican moron. Next.

Really?  It's almost ALWAYS a far left SJW Trump hater that criticizes, hates and attacks Madonna

. ALWAYS

My post got unnoticed with the closing of the previous topic, but no word yet about the supposed video project on a possible bonus cd ?

I wanna see these videos as much as I wanna hear the new songs ! 🤤

I guess they'll be all unveiled once the album is released...

Edited by Newnew

Ven conmigo, lets take a trip 💃🏻

Loving the beat. And the 1-2 cha cha cha is catchy. 

I don’t think it’s going to burn up the charts but I’m more than satisfied with it. 😁