Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This is how somebody doing a collaboration with Madonna has to react. CLASS!!!!!

And you can clearly see his reaction is genuine, not fake

I used to follow him on Insta but he posts way too much stories................ haha

This is such a grower! Loving it. A great single on its own. Will there be another single that will lead the album release in June? I'm assuming there will be. How long has it been since we've had 2 singles before an album release? I'm so excited!!!

Love that this is the 4th single with a self mention (and coincidentally all the first 3 ones peak on Billboard Hot 100).

4 Minutes - Don't be a pri-Madonna

GMAYL - LUV Madonna

Bitch I'm Madonna -  duh!

Medellín - Disculpame yo se que eres Madonna

3 minutes ago, runa said:

I used to follow him on Insta but he posts way too much stories................ haha

We can deduce that he's not naked in his stories. 🤣

14 minutes ago, glitter-lust said:

This review mentions some of the other songs on the album...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/consequenceofsound.net/2019/04/madonna-medellin-stream/amp/

Influenced creatively by living in Lisbon, Portugal over the past several years, Madame X is a collection of 15 new songs that celebrate Madonna’s career-long affair with Latin music and culture as well as other global influences. Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include ‘Medellín’” which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma’s hometown, the anthemic song ‘I Rise’, the Jamaican dancehall vibes of ‘Future’ featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced ‘Dark Ballet’. Recorded over 18 months in Portugal, London, New York and Los Angeles, Madonna collaborated on Madame X with longtime producer Mirwais, as well as with producers Mike Dean and Diplo, among others.

That paragraph is part of the press release

Slow down papi.

At first I was a bit unsure but listening to it a few times I love it. Getting a lot of ROL vibes from it. Her voice and the production.

Maluma sounds great. Best “duet” she’s had.

i can’t wait for the video. 

I think the general public haven't quite grasped the concept of Madame X being a secret agent with different identities and this song is from the cha cha instructors point of view. 😮....she is too intelligent for the peanut gallery. 😂

The audio is much better in YouTube than Spotify.

The song is another wistful, sexy valentine to the entire world, especially to her Latin/Romance legion. 

Edited by toujours

Si te enamoro (Si me enamoras)
En menos de un año, no, no
No' vamo', no' vamo', no vamo' pa' Medallo (Ay, qué rico)
Si te enamoro (Si me enamoras)
Es lo que amo, no, no
Pue' mami, pue' mami, pue' mami, nos casamos

:wow:

1 minute ago, Musicinferno said:

What´s the point in posting random opinions from retards?

Keep the positivity.

I agree. Never heard of this bitch, why should I give her attention ?

I'm not liking the song at all. It's 4 Minutes all over again for me. I'm not going to go into detail on why I don't like it because I feel that all the positivity happening here is important and needed!

I'm not usually a fan of releasing multiple singles close together but I think it would be great to release another single in May, if the rumors are true. It will show the diverse of the album and keep the buzz going until the album is released. (And maybe I'll like that other single.....)

I'm 100% positive that there will be stuff on the album that I will love. I'm happy that everyone here is happy. We've waited so long for new music and it's finally here! Can't wait for the video. Maybe the video will change my opinion of the song.

3 minutes ago, Musicinferno said:

What´s the point in posting random opinions from retards?

Keep the positivity.

Exactly. If someone important and famous said something, then we should care. This Kari Lake person is just trying to ride the wave of Madonna's promo. Don't let it happen.