Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

2 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Why are there two versions of the same song? This isn’t helping it 

Unfortunately it is not helping. I guess it is because of the two album versions.

1 minute ago, iasonas said:

Unfortunately it is not helping. I guess it is because of the two album versions.

Oh no will it effect chart stats then ? Sorry I'm old skool ...

Now when I walk my dog I'm gonna have to change what I say to her.

I always say 'slow down puppy'........now I'm gonna be thinking of Madonna!😂

A SCORCHER!!! 

The musical,  sexual chemistry between Madonna and Maluma is palpable.

2:37 to 2:54 is the song's G spot!

Maluma is luv. His laugh is ahhhhh.

It's a cross between Evita and Music sound.

Just now, iasonas said:

It just affects exposure. It is easier to hit No1 on i-Tunes when there is only one version of the song.

Maybe once the video drops next week the single version will become central....

3 minutes ago, iasonas said:

isn'it because her fans are the ones buying it now?

So interesting how it is top trend or thereabouts everywhere but United States. The UK will always love Madonna best of all as much as they love to bash her.

7 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

I took a trip that set me free
Forgave myself for being me  

😍

Yeeeeees!!! My favorite line too! Especially being gay growing up in a freaking religious environment, this really hits home 

Gave it another spin on my stereo system...Still not sure what to make of this. I do agree with others there's a melancholic vibe about it, especially in the verses, which I like. However, the chorus doesn't go anywhere and I'm missing what sets M apart from everyone else in the music biz - her ability to create beautiful melodies and make every song unmistakably her own. This song is lacking both in my very honest opinion.

I think what prevents me from getting into the music the most is Maluma talking between M's lines à la Sean Paul. Is there any chance some talented soul could cut that out? (Looking at you @dubtronic :laugh:)

5 minutes ago, Jeby said:

So interesting how it is top trend or thereabouts everywhere but United States. The UK will always love Madonna best of all as much as they love to bash her.

Fuck USA

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Of course we can do this!!!! Let's go... talking her is not helping M X album... we can do that two hours from now... Help her YOUTUBE!!!

Best practices: for your own additions, use lots of emoji’s!!! The three I posted with emojis got more than 50 likes in 20 minutes!!! Don't write a novel... it will not get likes.

e.g., 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤 this 🎼🎶!!! THE 2019 Summer song!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PtBzdiZ3g

I've commented from about 5 accounts. 🙂

2 minutes ago, pieciolot said:

I love the fact there's so much going on in the song, plenty of nuances to discover, from spoken parts, change of pace to sound distortion. Gets better with each listen!

Was thinking the same but you put it in words much better than I would have! Love this song!