Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

So this is Madame X's Cha Cha Instructor.....I have to wonder if this album is going to be a smorgasbord collection of songs with different beats and sounds featuring each of the Madame's personas

I'm not excited by this first single which sounds more like a promo song to me but it doesn't matter as long as she's doing what she likes and other people enjoy it. I mean it's okay not to like everything an artist do, as long as you don't become a dictator of the good taste cause beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyway I'm waiting for the album to come and I will see what's next.

15 minutes ago, ketchup said:

Yeah, the chorus is a bit of problem for me in that it's hard to identify.

Overall I really like this for what it is! As has been said it's great for summer. I like how quiet it is at times, it's "simple" but unconventional. Fresh sounding. 

Its unconventional and fresh. Its not your usual Latin song or pop song.

I really like it. It's definitely a Madonna song. I have listened to a lot of Maluma and he doesnt do anything like this. It has her stamp all over it from the hooks to the self reflecting lyrics and I agree with most that it is very infectious and could well become a summer hit.😀

3 minutes ago, CalinB said:

LOVE the song!!! Have you all been to M YouTube yet and listened to the Lyrics song version?  If you like the song, PLEASE take five minutes and like 20 some positive comments and make your own.  Let's get some positive comments to the top. We can do this!!! NOT TALKING to the disappointed crowd… wait your turn, your song will come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PtBzdiZ3g

Yes!!! Let’s get the army going forth! 

3 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Amazing that almost 40 years in, the woman can still stir up such polarizing debate and discussion—it’s what true ARTISTS do. 

So glad she didn’t go the route of standard EDM again. Medellin is a hybrid of sounds and beats and I’m all about it. 

Why does everyone want a rehash of COADF? 

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, robster said:

Second single is coming May 2nd, according to an insider at another forum who gave us the tracklisting and earlier description of Medellin!

Hello 2 single tactic! 😉

YAAAAAASSSSS! Thank you AGAIN for providing us with the goodies!!

2 minutes ago, Aries said:

So this is Madame X's Cha Cha Instructor.....I have to wonder if this album is going to be a smorgasbord collection of songs with different beats and sounds featuring each of the Madame's personas

You are on my wavelength.😀

3 minutes ago, robster said:

Second single is coming May 2nd, according to an insider at another forum who gave us the tracklisting and earlier description of Medellin!

Hello 2 single tactic! 😉

Now that's majorly exciting !!

They have made sure there is plenty of time to promote before the album drops which is brilliant. I think they'll be at least 2 singles possibly 3 before June 14th.

I’m sick of seeing post about the video. Can we start a separate thread where the title is APRIL 24th!!! Or do we have to just deal with the constant same questions....

unexpected because it's not my kind of music but i love it 💟.............

the music is very subtle ......love the way she sings.......Mirwais is talented but who doubted? 

it's gonna be a free & risky album ........she is Madonna!!!👏🎸🎻🥁💟😍

26 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Maluma's reaction to the song being played is so cute, omg.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😢

6 minutes ago, robster said:

Hello 2 single tactic! 😉

Come on, Killers Who Are Partying!

:Disco_Ball:

5 minutes ago, robster said:

Hello 2 single tactic! 😉

I hope so

thanks!.

I love the part where she says that she allowed herself to feel 17. It’s so important for people to understand that the more of an uptight dick of an adult you are, the sooner you’ll eat the dirt lol 

7 minutes ago, White Heat said:

Yes, can we do this?

Of course we can do this!!!! Let's go... talking her is not helping M X album... we can do that two hours from now... Help her YOUTUBE!!!

Best practices: for your own additions, use lots of emoji’s!!! The three I posted with emojis got more than 50 likes in 20 minutes!!! Don't write a novel... it will not get likes.

e.g., 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤 this 🎼🎶!!! THE 2019 Summer song!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PtBzdiZ3g

9 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

If people think this song is bad there’s something wrong

msdonna finally intertwined a current sound without sounding desperate to follow trends. She got it right!

Yes, she made something new and different. Thank you!