Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

Not what I was expecting at all, really really like it and makes me even more excited for the album.

Love the production and the fact it’s more of a duet than a feature 

Also Slow Down Papua I LIVE

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

1 2 cha cha cha, slow down papi!

perfect pop-nobody does it better! A masterclass in pop perfection

the tune needs to grow on people like any new song-it has to get into public consciousness like all popular hits, I didn’t like despacito on first listen or any other track (other than Uptown Funk), the songs had to be heard over a few weeks. Drakes in my feelings grew on me after hearing it constantly for a month

Yas! Growers are the new chart toppers nowadays.

I like it, though it could do with a little less maluma. 

It got stuck in my head after the second listen, which living for love didn’t. 

Love the vocals too. 

I think this might smash in Latin America (not sure about Brazil), which was the plan all along, right?

3 minutes ago, datf said:

From the sound of medellin, i think she’s gonna debut another single for eurovision? Cause medellin doesn’t really sound like the type of song to perform at a big event like that. Maybe that will be the two single rumour from last time. 

Agreed. Disco Stomper will be released in a months time so let’s enjoy Medellin until then!

8 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

Oh dear...I guess I'll have to wait for the album but this is like a bad reggaeton version of Turn Up the Radio. 

Too much auto-tune and I'm not a big fan of the verses.

This!!

i guess, i'm just so spoiled all these years 

maybe its a grower

At first listen I wasn't a big fan. Too much autotune and too weak hook, was my first impression.

At second listen I started liking it.

By third listen I was hooked :wow:

2 minutes ago, topdog said:

Any news on a physical release? I’m greedy af. Noticed that there was a 7” picture disc with the box set. Just made me wonder what track the picture disc was? I’d love to be able to buy a physical for this release. Bring on the formats!

According to Madonna's official store, the track featured on the 7” picture disc is "I Rise"

https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/madame-x-deluxe-boxset

5 minutes ago, Love Technician said:

Can people who don't like it just accept that they don't like it and move on..?

Move on and out of this thread. 👋🏻 

The one two one two two one cha cha cha is sublime and I love this song because of it . 

Still processing it . It's a surprise for me in term of sound that's for sure .

I love that it's has so many layers sonically . 

IMG_3756.jpg

1 minute ago, whyme? said:

It's not a good song and wont be a hit unfortunately.  Looking forward to the rest of the album 

Oh no, I was hoping it would be a hit? What a terrible fucking shame.

PS, what are next week's lotto numbers?

NME loves it 

“And the track is everything we want from a Madonna comeback: it’s fresh, it sets the tone for a brand new era and, if ‘Medellín’ is an indicator of what’s to come, it’ll be an exciting shift from the electro-pop bangers Madge has offered up in recent times”

https://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/madonnas-medellin-left-us-gagging-madame-x-era-2478004/amp?__twitter_impression=true

LITERALLY CRYING HERE 

TEARS OF JOY

THIS IS A NEW MADONNA , ANOTHER LAYER OF HER CAPABILITIES AND EVOLUTION

It's confident , has it's own personality and i'll just stop , i can't be at all coherent right now. Listened to it on my headphones , gonna try my speakers now

It's growing on me and it's definitely catchy.  Have the chorus stuck in the my head.

Too much Maluma.  Too much autotune - why any?? 

Just my thoughts.