Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

Just now, Jeby said:

Thank you. So the show streams there or? Sorry i am totally confused because the page i am getting is just my itunes UK store page

Yes, that's a link to the Beats 1 live stream.

Guys and girls:

I am trying to figure out how to access Medellin on iTunes so I can stream it later today.

Some itunes links posted earlier take me no where.

Help pleaasee 🙂

So will Billboard change the rules for charting? As they always do when a Caca lead is out? 

Maybe only count Wednesday to Friday? 

52 minutes ago, Lolo said:

So will Billboard change the rules for charting? As they always do when a Caca lead is out? 

Maybe only count Wednesday to Friday? 

Charts are irrelevant, imo. Even Beyonka has released that flop concert today. Who cares about the date? 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Charts are irrelevant, imo. Even Beyonka has released that flop concert today. Who cares about the date? 

I was just kidding obviously. I couldn’t care less tbh but I hope the album’s performance is at least decent because otherwise we get the Friedman ‘flop’ articles that get copy/pasted worldwide. I don’t want any of that shit this time around. 

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Charts are irrelevant, imo. 

Not what you said about Kelly Mango's last release! Of course sales (and charts) are not irrelevant!

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

Not what you said about Kelly Mango's last release! Of course sales (and charts) are not irrelevant!

They are for me when it comes to this single. If I'm surprised and this is a super smash in charts I will be clapping, but I don't think Madonna will chart with singles, but rather build up the anticipation for THE ALBUM. As Kylie did, by the way. None of her singles did any impact in charts, but helped the album a lot. 

The fact that Madonna released her single on Wendnesday doesn't matter, imo. 

Regarding charts, btw, I don't understand them. Really, I don't. Songs that scream hit to me are not a hit, and then Ariana Grande has 20 songs charting at the same time! I wish Madonna had 20 songs charting too, it would be so great, but I don't know what should a singer release now to have a hit! It's so weird. 

For example, Rosalía is a phenomenom in Spain and parts of LatinAmerica. Her videos are incredible (the director has directed Medellin) but she only has a real one hit and that hit became popular MONTHS after the release! 

Market is incredibly weird! 

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

They are for me when it comes to this single. If I'm surprised and this is a super smash in charts I will be clapping, but I don't think Madonna will chart with singles, but rather build up the anticipation for THE ALBUM. As Kylie did, by the way. None of her singles did any impact in charts, but helped the album a lot. 

The fact that Madonna released her single on Wendnesday doesn't matter, imo. 

Well we can safely say that they WANT to chart and for the single to do well, so they really should do everything that will help that happen (whether it does or not) Missing out on the two days of sales data that will have most impact for an older act like Madge therefore does matter!

I'm sorry but I don't buy this "I don't care for the charts, I don't understand them". I want and we all want a hit. She really deserves to be at the top of the charts where she belongs. I hope her team planned a good strategy to make this song succeded. They have messed her chances for better peaks many times (4 minutes could have topped the Billboard hot 100, for example). Not releasing the song and the video on Friday is definitely not a good start...but let's wait and see. I hope that the song will have longevity in the charts.

51 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

while waiting for the real single, here's something fun i just did quickly out of samples and loops :

Way cool!!! @dubtronic ROCKS our Madonna holiday!! ❤️❤️🌷🦋🙏✨👒💃🕺🏼