MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

1 minute ago, blackmamba109 said:

the stitched lips are a reference to her mother, no doubt. 

I'd say more a reference to women being silenced. It's so ghoulish and basic to relate this to the Oh Father vid and Madonna's mother.

4 minutes ago, Kim said:

I'd say more a reference to women being silenced. It's so ghoulish and basic to relate this to the Oh Father vid and Madonna's mother.

I don't find it basic at all! Especiall with Madame X being so many characters. Maybe one song is about something related to her mother. 

m.jpg

mother.JPG

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't find it basic at all! 

m.jpg

mother.JPG

That just makes my point for me. What a stretch.

I don't think Madonna is portraying anyone in particular but she is channeling Simpson (who she has a bizarre sympathetic fascination with) in the styling of that photo, much more so than Madonna's dear departed Mother.

23 minutes ago, side_streets said:

You are probably right, but I don't like her with stitched lips. I like macabre aesthetic but not in combination with Madonna. 

Sorry, the stitched lips have nothing to do with her morher’s corpse. Come on guys. It’s obviously a reference to people constantly trying to shut her mouth. And btw I LOVE this cover!! 

4EF1B289-6EDB-45AD-8114-903220999528.jpeg

Just now, Katypatra said:

Sorry, the stitched lips have nothing to do with her morher’s corpse. Come on guys. It’s obviously a reference to people constantly trying to shut her mouth. 

Agree completely, I don't think Madonna is that morbid.

Just now, Katypatra said:

Sorry, the stitched lips have nothing to do with her morher’s corpse. Come on guys. It’s obviously a reference to people constantly trying to shut her mouth. 

Yes. That's just my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right. I prefer deluxe edition. ♥️

Just now, caba1 said:

If there isn't a dvd included on those editions, then Madame X is not a visual album like we supposed🤔

Exactly! There is no point whatsoever in bringing her mother’s corpse into the picture. The entire point of this “stitching” reference, again, is to convey the idea of silenced women, as Kim also pointed out. 

1 minute ago, side_streets said:

Yes. That's just my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right. I prefer deluxe edition. ♥️

Both are amazing! 🖤

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Sorry, the stitched lips have nothing to do with her morher’s corpse. Come on guys. It’s obviously a reference to people constantly trying to shut her mouth. And btw I LOVE this cover!! 

I agree. Probably the most idiotic, disrespectful and ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. 

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

I agree. Probably the most idiotic, disrespectful and ridiculous thing I’ve ever read. 

Oh dear :lol:, sorry guys, I don't find it that way. Anyway, we have BETTER AND MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!

Amost there!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Some people are in rare form around here these days. 

Not once did I think this had a thing to do with her mom.