MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

10 minutes ago, Samo said:

If Madonna gets any of these singles to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, she would be the first and only female artist EVER to achieve that feat

Let that sink in for a moment

It's never happened before

What feat? 

5 minutes ago, TXIII said:

There’s a Deluxe Box Set with my name on it... I NEED it!

Today is finally THE day! Bring on 11am cst!!

Do we know what it contains exactly?

3 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

u guyz gonna laugh but the snippet sounds exactly in the melody (notes) to this : from 1:00  to 1:15

without the electronic sound 

Go away.

1 hour ago, horn said:

I guess the LP & Colored LP will have 2 version i.e. US & EU.

Whereas for the CD, I guess each and every country/region will have its own edition.

I wonder what's inside the Deluxe boxset? Could it be a gigantic big velvet box with LP+ Deluxe CD? :dramatic: 

I'm a big sucker for limited edition.

I will buy anything this bitch releases!

I bought almost all different country version of RH standard / Deluxe / Deluxe boxset (2 copies at least for each edition)

This was posted yesterday - 

Standard - 12 tracks

Deluxe - 15 tracks

Deluxe Boxset

Vinyl

Deluxe cassette

Rainbow 2LP Picture Disc

2CD Deluxe Hardcover

I wonder what's on that 2 CD SET???

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Standard - 12 tracks

Deluxe - 15 tracks

Deluxe Boxset

Vinyl

Deluxe cassette

Rainbow 2LP Picture Disc

2CD Deluxe Hardcover

Maybe more songs?

51 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Some fans and forums can get so annoying when she's about to drop an album. There's so much stress that they have built up in their heads that often sets them up for disappointment. They get so worried that the music will not meet their unmeasured and psychotically specific expectations but in the end they will all listen to it obsessively on a loop for months and months.

'I hope it's not too hip hop, I hope it's not too reggaeton, I hope she doesn't play too much guitar...'

Well bitches why not stop the whining and be more grateful. She is still alive and well when most of her contemporaries have died. For the first time in years her album has not leaked and we will receive it as it was meant to be delivered. Today the world will meet MADAME X so enjoy the ride!

For those of you who cannot let go of the past and who cannot embrace the evolution of an artist, may I suggest The Immaculate Collection... She's always innovating, she's always moving forward, BITCH SHE'S MADONNA!!

Thanks for your words. Exactly my thoughts. Instead of enjoying the beginning of the new era there is whining. I can't with  some of the so called fans!

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

Standard - 12 tracks

Deluxe - 15 tracks

Deluxe Boxset

Vinyl

Deluxe cassette

Rainbow 2LP Picture Disc

2CD Deluxe Hardcover

Videos?

7 minutes ago, Kim said:

Standard - 12 tracks

Deluxe - 15 tracks

Deluxe Boxset

Vinyl

Deluxe cassette

Rainbow 2LP Picture Disc

2CD Deluxe Hardcover

Maybe it's a CD + DVD combo?

Can't wait. Won't listen to any poor quality supposed clip and start throwing tantrums. I couldn't care less about Beyonce who is the most overrated artist on the planet. I just want to hear a new Madonna song and i wish she was releasing a ballad and a club banger at the same time. Something for everybody.

When I first saw the deluxe cover I was disappointed... too much editing, weird lightning, title out of place, no link with the teaser... I didn't say anything, seemed like a VERY unpopular opinion...
Now I'm starting to like it, it's different, it's intriguing, it's weird... but every Madonna cover made me feel that way the first time !
And I light the other cover even more !!! The "scar" on the lips is everything !

Well, I’m trying to remain optimistic. If someone had leaked a 30-sec low quality clip of Dont tell me back in the day, fans would’ve dismissed it as generic country. Paradise but not for me might’ve been dismissed as generic Enya B-side. 

1 minute ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Well, I’m trying to remain optimistic. If someone had leaked a 30-sec low quality clip of Dont tell me back in the day, fans would’ve dismissed it as generic country. Paradise but not for me might’ve been dismissed as generic Enya B-side. 

#fakenews

18 minutes ago, Kim said:

Standard - 12 tracks

Deluxe - 15 tracks

Deluxe Boxset

Vinyl

Deluxe cassette

Rainbow 2LP Picture Disc

2CD Deluxe Hardcover

Hoping and praying Interscope has gotten its act together distribution wise. There were reports of UK stores being understocked in the RH era. 

1 minute ago, Bill said:

This has been the worst year of my life so far, but I have a feeling Madame X is about to change that for me. 

Same here been a horrible year I also hoping Madame X changes it. So amped for the single today, always have faith in M! 

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

This has been the worst year of my life so far, but I have a feeling Madame X is about to change that for me. 

Yes. Something to be happy and excited about. Music and entertainment should always be escapism.