MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

37 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

It seems there's another cover on the way. Maybe it'll be revealed later today.

Awesome! Can't wait. 

10 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Some fans and forums can get so annoying when she's about to drop an album. There's so much stress that they have built up in their heads that often sets them up for disappointment. They get so worried that the music will not meet their unmeasured and psychotically specific expectations but in the end they will all listen to it obsessively on a loop for months and months.

'I hope it's not too hip hop, I hope it's not too reggaeton, I hope she doesn't play too much guitar...'

Well bitches why not stop the whining and be more grateful. She is still alive and well when most of her contemporaries have died. For the first time in years her album has not leaked and we will receive it as it was meant to be delivered. Today the world will meet MADAME X so enjoy the ride!

For those of you who cannot let go of the past and who cannot embrace the evolution of an artist, may I suggest The Immaculate Collection... She's always innovating, she's always moving forward, BITCH SHE'S MADONNA!!

Yeah, I don't understand this way at all. I never set myself for disappointment with Madonna cause I'm always open and I don't come with my preconceptions and specific expectations. I wait till the full product is out and judge after that. 99% of the times I end up loving it all, so I truly recommend to approach not only this Madonna release but maybe EVERYTHING in life like this and maybe you all won't sound and look like hysteric and unhappy bummer jerks. 

2 minutes ago, Carey said:

but you aren't waiting to give an opinion, you've already given one based on a snippet you haven't heard.

That Rebelgirl should be banned asap. She's been trolling for the past days. 

The thing is of course it will be Latin, it is called Medellin, she's been hinting Portugese / Latin influences for months, featuring Maluma. What did people expect?? I cannot wait! 😍

1 minute ago, Django said:

Yeah, I don't understand this way at all. I never set myself for disappointment with Madonna cause I'm always open and I don't come with my preconceptions and specific expectations. I wait till the full product is out and judge after that. 99% of the times I end up loving it all, so I truly recommend to approach not only this Madonna release but maybe EVERYTHING in life like this and maybe you all won't sound and look like an hysteric and unhappy bummer jerks. 

And some people always complain whenever the song is too black, too latin or too racial. 

17 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Madonna and Mirwais wouldn’t do regular regatton. My expectations remain the same.

Everyone wait and hear it without any influences from others. It will be a total banger. 

Logging off now, because I sense that some people here will manage to spoil the entire experience of the arrival of new Madonna music. 

Precisely. 

This thread needs an enema of epic proportions. 

4 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

The thing is of course it will be Latin, it is called Medellin, she's been hinting Portugese / Latin influences for months, featuring Maluma. What did people expect??

Something written with Patrick Leonard that could fit nicely onto True Blue.

A couple of twinks with too much time on their hands appear on the forum telling negative bullshit that they can't even prove... and y'all believe them? 

The worst thing is that some of y'all are really judging a song that you haven't heard based on other people's opinion. We just have like 3 hours left before discovering it. Patience.

I think the 2nd album cover (standard) is absolutely striking. Far more striking than the cover with her as a blonde. There’s a maturity and wisdom that just radiates from that picture. I’m in love. 

This whole concept is giving me serious Tori Amos - Scarlets Walk vibes. But from a far more worldly point of view. And I mean this in the highest form of flattery. 

26 minutes ago, Napoléon said:

After 40 years in the industry I'd be fine if the song didn't chart. RH didn't do well and it's easily in my Top 3 albums. As long as the music is great I'll be happy. Give it 20 years and people will be saying how underrated her later albums were.

Amen. 

Even if I was disappointed in an era of hers, ive always loved  her singles and a good amount from her albums.

true fans don’t hold their fave to insane expectations because they’re human and they cannot get it right all the time. We trust their vision and we either like it or we don’t but we don’t condemn them for not doing what we want!

can someone explain what all the drama is about this 30 second clip? I'm really looking forward to the new song i'm sure it will be great.

1 minute ago, KalamazooJay said:

There’s a maturity and wisdom that just radiates from that picture. I’m in love.

I know the term is a little worn out and overexposed but I think the standard cover has a strong feminist appeal. And yes, I love the maturity of it. Of course it’s retouched too, but not exactly to make her look 25. 

1 minute ago, Lolo said:

I know the term is a little worn out and overexposed but I think the standard cover has a strong feminist appeal. And yes, I love the maturity of it. Of course it’s retouched too, but not exactly to make her look 25. 

Amen! This is exactly the reason this cover spoke so much to me. In addition this cover has this special art painting quality, something underneath the image itself.

10 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I’m ready to dance this summer!!! 💃🏻 

But are you ready to dance in a different way, too? 😉

13 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

Yes..how long have you been on the forum?

we haven’t heard the song yet hun.

I’ve been on the forum since 2016. Almost 500 posts. What does that have to do with anything? I’m super excited for the album and if you care to do some research, you’ll see my posts are 99% supportive. No, I haven’t heard the song yet, but I see no problem in expressing my opinion ( not stating it as a fact ) according to what some people allegedly heard. 

If Madonna gets any of these singles to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, she would be the first and only female artist EVER to achieve that feat

Let that sink in for a moment

It's never happened before

16 minutes ago, mrsmith said:

I’m ready to dance this summer!!! 💃🏻 

Me too. I hyped everyone around me so much that they are now waiting for the song to drop too lol. This will be like Hung Up!!!!!