MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

39 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

But........no dvd.....? No visual album ?12 videoclip for every songs? 

Fake news, fake dreams!!!

30 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

But........no dvd.....? No visual album ?12 videoclip for every songs? 

Fake news, fake dreams!!!

27 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Just question....

Where the videoclips? 

No format digital or dvd...

Ok....?!....keep kalm

You only need to ask a question once and without the hysterics!

Ok @peter I've found how to do it, you have to log in to spotify from your computer/or phone browser and go to apps and click revoke universal studio access. Problem solved.

Couldn't find the settings on my phone app so I did it from my laptop.

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Madonna‘s new album will be released in several formats with different covers  some of which have already started circulating on the internet yesterday – there are two little jems planned to make Madame X even more special.

So there's more covers to come? OMG!!! :tigger:

Absolutely loving the brunette cover (more than the blond, but she looks beautiful in both).

It seems she's presenting the single in radio in 1 hour (well, 45 minutes now) before hitting the streaming platforms at 5PM London. Somebody has more info? 

I've been told too that Medellin is not what we're expecting. That it's surprising, strange at first but a grower. And that "1,2 cha cha cha" is a huge hook (which seemed pretty clear from the snippet we heard yesterday).

Just now, JohnnyUtah said:

Absolutely loving the brunette cover (more than the blond, but she looks beautiful in both).

It seems she's presenting the single in radio in 1 hour (well, 45 minutes now) before hitting the streaming platforms at 5PM London. Somebody has more info? 

I've been told too that Medellin is not what we're expecting. That it's surprising, strange at first but a grower. And that "1,2 cha cha cha" is a huge hook (which seemed pretty clear from the snippet we heard yesterday).

Not in one hour. 

6 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Fucking Beyoncé has just surprised released a live album. 

TODAY. 

C*nt. 

It's just her Coachella performance that everyone's already heard.

Plus it's not like people can only listen to one thing on any given day lol

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I know, I know. It’s just that I don’t want anyone to steal M’s thunder today. 

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

And also it's not like the album MADAME X is released today. Still, a passive-aggressive cunt. 

Y’all need to really chill the song isn’t out yet for hours and there’s a lot of nonsense already going on everywhere. I’m very intolerant for the trolling, meltdowns, and bitch fights today!

BUT on the real though:

Anyone know if were getting anything else in addition to the album?

What happened to the Netflix rumors? 

What about the teaser video on her IG when she says that she decided to call her record madame x?

Surely there is some type of video/documentary/visual concept, right?

Anybody know?!

I think I just need to chill the F out. Too much is happening and I can't contain my emotions. lol

Just now, Andgon144 said:

BUT on the real though:

What about the teaser video on her IG when she says that she decided to call her record madame x?

Anybody know?!

I think I just need to chill the F out. Too much is happening and I can't contain my emotions. lol

yup still a lot we don't know, like what the deal with MTV, what's happening on the 24th, and even everything related to the covers and releases has been rumors and speculation, for today it's just the single and maybe more will be revealed  during the Beats1 interview today...I'm so pumped.

BUT on the real though:

Anybody know?!

There's def some type of video/documentary/visual concept. And she's still shooting it, the last one was with Batuka women's choir in Portugal, there's a photo from the beach

8 minutes ago, horn said:

Yes.

This is a Madonna forum.

so, does it justify just calling another woman a c**t for releasing something that was announced weeks ago? like chill. two different things that will impact two different charts.

Just now, shantytyrelle said:

yup still a lot we don't know, like what the deal with MTV, what's happening on the 24th, and even everything related to the covers and releases has been rumors and speculation, for today it's just the single and maybe more will be revealed  during the Beats1 interview today...I'm so pumped.

Ok

Just one thing at a time then.

Today we all go to Medellin 🙂

Patience is a virtue. lol

3 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

BUT on the real though:

Anybody know?!

Just wait and see, not everything will be announced all at once, especially if M wants this era to last more than a month or two.

Ok

Just one thing at a time then.

Today we all go to Medellin 🙂

Patience is a virtue. lol

amen, I've had the Beats1 radio streaming since this morning, so when the times comes I'm all ready, god I'm so pumped, I've missed M so much.