MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

7 hours ago, V.K said:

Actually the more i see the "standard" cover the more I can appreciate it, the composition is rather inventive and genius  . Fuck it , everything's perfect this time around , EVERYTHANG .

I think too her mother and Frida Kahlo inspired that one . She has said many a time how she sees what she does similar to Frida and Cindy Sherman . Same woman , different fibres of her being , different frames and it's true , since the very beginning .

Also , her mother's funeral and the stitches on her lips has been an image that haunts her still (oh father ,interviews ) , imagine what an imprint that leaves to a little girl and how cathartic to put her image through it , her trauma  repurposed , for the whole world to see! . And it's perfect , stiched lips /silence = death 

I couldn't agree more and I am glad we have more then one cover. But the (standard?) version has something special that reveals itself the more we look at it. It is really like an art painting. When I saw it today morning I almost died because it is the most beautiful cover I have ever seen

1 hour ago, rocknrolla said:

It is supposed to be on all streaming platforms tomorrow as well

Hope so! Thanks!

51 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Peter, there was a preorder link posted last night where you could register for the preorder of Medellín and the people who registered suddenly had the complete deluxe album preview in their iTunes or Spotify files. That’s where the tracklisting and album cover comes from. But you could only see this after registering and now this promotion is expired. We assume it wasn’t supposed to be out there in the first place, is was only out for 30-60 mins, as I remember. 

Thanks so much, @Lolo! Disappointed I missed the window, but ... hopeful it’ll still be there when the time is right!

I finally made it through this thread. (Who needs sleep?)

Still could be changes to the tracklist, too... Remember MDNA had some with the bonus tracks (deluxe vs standard, rather) — and even RH dropped Queen after it was published. So all hope is not lost for some of the expected tracks that are missing now. (Could be B-sides that might be released with later singles to attract later downloads to help w/ charts?

3 hours ago, danorbit said:

Actually he says that the song sounds like a 2019 version of La isla Bonita and it reminds of DAD and AL regarding their 'deconstructed'/different production (A very Mirwais thing). And he also says that in the song (or in the video, it wasn't clear) she will be in Medellín and something's gonna happen there (?)

doubt it's for the video, have there been any reports of her in Medellin? I think it would've leaked.

20 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

I couldn't agree more and I am glad we have more then one cover. But the (standard?) version has something special that reveals itself the more we look at it. It is really like an art painting. When I saw it today morning I almost died because it is the most beautiful cover I have ever seen

I can’t stop looking at it also. You are completely right about it revealing something the more you look at it. I hope there are more images from that session in the booklet to put the picture into context, like a full body shot. I was bummed about the Rebel Heart booklet because the cover with the wires was so instantly iconic that I just wanted to see more of it but alas we didn’t. 

https://madonnaunderground.com/madame-x-for-the-collectors-market-6-different-editions/?fbclid=IwAR3Y-d9KbKUmEwa0IG4FIPw5TvbRaL0C4H77p156GlkcyeOJNuDzZ1egTOg

Through an online pre-order (which has been removed in the meantime) we found out the following formats of Madame X:

• Madame X – 2LP
  • Madame X – Limited Colour Vinyl
  • Madame X – Standard CD
  • Madame X – Deluxe CD
  • Madame X – Deluxe Box Set

Also rumoured is a special edition cassette

Stay tuned for pre-orders!

Oh god my coins....

6 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

https://madonnaunderground.com/madame-x-for-the-collectors-market-6-different-editions/?fbclid=IwAR3Y-d9KbKUmEwa0IG4FIPw5TvbRaL0C4H77p156GlkcyeOJNuDzZ1egTOg

Through an online pre-order (which has been removed in the meantime) we found out the following formats of Madame X:

• Madame X – 2LP
  • Madame X – Standard CD
  • Madame X – Deluxe CD

Oh god my coins....

This is good info!

Guess will purchase the deluxe cd first, and possibly more formats if the album is really good.

Looking forward to seeing all the packaging on the physical copies!

Hope it meets fans expectations......

3 hours ago, cardiganstarlet said:

What an awful thing for anyone to witness let a child!

omg. that's so sad poor Madonna. 😪

12 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

• Madame X – 2LP
  • Madame X – Standard CD
  • Madame X – Deluxe CD

Oh god my coins....

Really hoping the 2LP version includes the rumored 'booklet' that's rumored to come with the Deluxe edition CD

6 minutes ago, shantytyrelle said:

Really hoping the 2LP version includes the rumored 'booklet' that's rumored to come with the Deluxe edition CD

More news 

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/collectors-get-ready-for-madame-x/

While it will come as no surprise to die-hard collectors that Madonna‘s new album will be released in several formats with different covers – some of which have already started circulating on the internet yesterday – there are two little jems planned to make Madame X even more special.

The new album will also be released as an incredibly eye-catching limited edition rainbow-coloured picture disc set and on compact cassette.

Are you ready for Madame X?

33 minutes ago, peter said:

Hope so! Thanks!

Thanks so much, @Lolo! Disappointed I missed the window, but ... hopeful it’ll still be there when the time is right!

I finally made it through this thread. (Who needs sleep?)

Don't worry darling! You still can follow "Swept Away" blu-ray release on 22 April 2019 and won't miss the window and time is just right! :horn:

7 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

More news 

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/collectors-get-ready-for-madame-x/

While it will come as no surprise to die-hard collectors that Madonna‘s new album will be released in several formats with different covers – some of which have already started circulating on the internet yesterday – there are two little jems planned to make Madame X even more special.

The new album will also be released as an incredibly eye-catching limited edition rainbow-coloured picture disc set and on compact cassette.

Are you ready for Madame X?

oh damn, well...I'm going broke this spring/summer.

6 minutes ago, horn said:

Don't worry darling! You still can follow "Swept Away" blu-ray release on 22 April 2019 and won't miss the window and time is just right! :horn:

Haha! :chuckle: Isn’t that only in the UK? I’m not sure it would play in my player. (Different regions? Is that still a thing?)

I would probably buy the Blu-ray of “Swept Away” just for that fantasy sequence of “Come on’a My House” with the acid yellow Versace dress. Best moment in the movie. (Also the behind-the-scenes doc is cute and funny sometimes.)

6 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

But........no dvd.....? No visual album ?12 videoclip for every songs? 

Fake news, fake dreams!!!

What is your problem? Trolling around?

10 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Are you all set on Spotify?  I just pre-saved 

BrendanT1993 said: Here's a link to pre save it on Spotify https://umusic.digital/kxffrh/  

Pre save Madonna.JPG

It's not necessary to pre save and even less through a external site that seems to ask for your data????? 

If you follow Madonna in Spotify, once you open the app and the song is available it will pop up and you can listen to it! 

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It's not necessary to pre save and even less through a external site that seems to ask for your data????? 

If you follow Madonna in Spotify, once you open the app and the song is available it will pop up and you can listen to it! 

ugh.

I just signed up for Spotify because of this release, and I did this. There was a URL at the end where they said you could change this at any time, but I can’t get the URL to work now. I looked in the Spotify settings and I can’t find it either. I just didn’t understand how this app works.

I agree — it was unsettling to say “sure, Universal Music Group can access all this info and make changes to my account” ... 

I was just trying to help M. I’d rather download it once and play it on repeat that way — but was hoping to help her more this way.

If anyone knows how to undo this stupid mistake, please let me know.

5 minutes ago, peter said:

ugh.

I just signed up for Spotify because of this release, and I did this. There was a URL at the end where they said you could change this at any time, but I can’t get the URL to work now. I looked in the Spotify settings and I can’t find it either. I just didn’t understand how this app works.

I agree — it was unsettling to say “sure, Universal Music Group can access all this info and make changes to my account” ... 

I was just trying to help M. I’d rather download it once and play it on repeat that way — but was hoping to help her more this way.

Ugh I did that shit too, Madonna linked it in her IG story so I thought I be a good little fan and do the pre save thing. How do I undo this??

Marketing is going all out guys!!! One radio in france tweeted about the single, one of our biggest news outlet (BFMTV) just tweeted with their people account about the album being released on June 14th and Fnac (one of our biggest entertainement retailer) are gonna open preorders this afternoon with some Frznce exclusives

13 minutes ago, peter said:

ugh.

oh no do use Spotify to stream the single please, buying and playing it on iTunes won't do anything to help it chart wise or make it popular on the streaming platform and hopefully have it get added to popular playlists. If we want this single to be successful we should buy the single but instead of listening to that file offline we gotta stream it.