MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

Guest eroticerotic

there are many things I’m finding suspicious but I’m keeping it zipped  😂 if the photos are fan art, they are pretty great! What a waste to spend it preying on Madonna fans though..actually, pretty sociopathic.

two steps behind me anyone?

i don’t see any of it on any of my music platforms.

Love both covers.  Two different covers,  two separate identities... Madame X

This has to be another artistic peak in her career.  Very well done.

1 minute ago, jusdoid said:

why hasn't M showed her album covers on istagram?  im so confused 😃

i have no idea, thats why i think she might say something the upcoming hour

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I'm assuming the Official announcement confirming artworks and tracklists plus pre-order any minute now.

I’ve heard tomorrow after the single premieres. 

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

The only thing that is odd to me is the typography of MADONNA on the brunette cover. Times New Roman? Seems like a strange choice.

Yes and the fact that is her name and not only Madame X. Definitely real but I’m not sure about this detail. 

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yes and the fact that is her name and not only Madame X. Definitely real but I’m not sure about this detail. 

Do you think a fan added the MADONNA bit and that's what's been circulating? I'm curious because since Hard Candy, her name has not been on her covers.

11 minutes ago, Shaun said:

The only thing that is odd to me is the typography of MADONNA on the brunette cover. Times New Roman? Seems like a strange choice.

Exactly. I hate the times new Roman. 

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I absolutely adore the brunette hair, porcelain skin, crystal blue eyes, and red lips with the stitching though. Damn it's gorgeous.

Yes yes yes! 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I wondered myself where these covers are coming from?  Especially the dark haired one.  As someone else pointed out, you'd think Madonna would want to reveal the cover herself.

Is it possible, Madonna is trolling us?  Maybe she's putting fake covers out there like she did back when she put fake audios for American Life to combat leaks?  Not entirely impossible since she's been known to do it? 

1 hour ago, danorbit said:

I made a quick edit on Photoshop to see how it would look like without her name over her face.

D4TtCMfXsAAoPEC.jpg

Flawless.